-----

The bodyguards immediately protected Neli and Paula when the reporters and fans started throwing bottles toward Hazel, she couldn't even feel pity on her while she was on her knees trying to avoid what people were throwing at her. After all, that was not enough to pay for what she had done, especially to her. But she's not like Hazel to do the same things she did, Hazel life imprisonment is enough for her to make their lives peaceful.

"Diego, please tell the police officers to arrest her." she said to one of her bodyguards.

Christian gave the Valdez family's bodyguards to Hazel thinking that they would protect her but the truth is that they are there so that she couldn't escape. She's also grateful that Paula agreed to conspire with her to let Marco and the father and daughter, Raymond and Rhea, come inside the conference hall. According to her, she also wants Hazel to go in jail because she can no longer understand what she's doing anymore, she knows Hazel's plans for the Valdez family but she couldn't do anything because she was afraid for her own life. So when she talked to her, she got the courage to help her to put Hazel into jail, she said that was the only way she knew how to help her boss to change.

She saw that the police stopped the people from throwing something to Hazel and then they picked her up, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that a policeman had handcuffed her and quietly went with them. Perhaps Hazel still couldn't believe that the people she trusted would betray her, she also couldn't blame her assistant and Christian because she were doing too much. She's no longer afraid to break the law and dirtied her hand, as long as she could get what she wants.

She knows Hazel is a cunning and a greedy woman, she's neither willing to lose anything nor willing to let go. So before she could even think of a plan, she has to submit all the evidence that she has so that she can no longer appeal to the court and be convicted for all her crimes that she committed.

"Ma'am Neli can we ask some questions?" a reporter suddenly asked.

Diego immediately stood in front of her, but she tapped his arm to let her face the reporters.

"Sure, you can ask anything." she answered.

She has nothing to hide so she is not afraid to face the reporters, nor does she have any reason to lie to them.

"Hazel said your marriage to Mr. Caleb was an arranged marriage, is that true?"

"And is it true that you divorced three years ago?"

She laughed, at least Hazel didn't lie about that.

"Yes, Caleb's grandmother arranged our marriage..." she answers with a smile. "...and yes, we were supposed to be divorced three years ago but Caleb didn't file our divorce so we were still married until now."

"How Old Madam and Mr. Caleb now?"

"They are still recovering and need to take a lot of rest."

After she finished answering all the reporters questioned, she immediately said goodbye to them. She also ordered her bodyguard, Diego, to tell his men to protect Marco and the father and daughter, Raymond and Rhea.

Hazel has no moral compunction, she will do anything without conscience or guilt that's why she was worried about them.

"Thank you Ma'am Neli." Rhea told her happily when she found out about her plan to protect them. "Even though my father did something bad to you, you still choose to be kind to us."

She suddenly remembers what her husband said to her back then.

"Being kind because I want to help you and being kind because we will use you are two different things, my dear." she said with a serious face.

She saw Rhea was stunned, she wants her to think that she can be as scary as Hazel if she wants to, but she knows she failed to scare her when she suddenly laughs and holds her hand.

"Whatever your reason Ma'am Neli, you still choose to be kind to us." she said and smiled softly at her. "Thank you."

She couldn't stop herself from smiling, she knew that threatening someone was not the answer to gaining their trust.

After she talked to the three and made sure that there was a bodyguard that would watch over them until Hazel's case was over, she immediately returned to the hospital.

She saw that her husband was sleeping, she approached him and kiss his forehead, but before she could even move her lips away from him, she felt his arms wrapped around her waist. She immediately leaned her hands on the bed so she wouldn't fall on his body because of the way he suddenly hugged her.

"How is it?" he asked then kissed her lips.

She laid down beside him and hugged him on his stomach, she made sure that her arm would not touch his chest where his wounds are.

"Everything went well." she smiles at him.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't even help you."

She caressed his cheek when she saw the sadness in his eyes, she kissed him to make him at ease.

"Hazel did those things because of me , so I must end it." she answered. "All you have to do now is to rest so you can recover quickly."

"Still, I'm so sorry."

"Shhh." she smiled and stood up. "Did you eat?"

"Nope, I'm waiting for you."

"Ahem."

She turned around when she heard someone's coughing, only then did she remember that they were in the room with Grandma and Grandpa, who at that moment were busy watching the two of them.

"Honey." Grandma hit Grandpa on his shoulder. "Can't you read the mood?"

"Nope." Grandpa said then kissed Grandma's forehead. "They are still young to show lovey-dovey in front of me."

They both laugh because of what Grandpa said.

She helps Caleb to sit on his bed and prepare their food, even though he can eat alone, she still prefers to feed him. She's filled with joy whenever she see her husband eating happily like a child, perhaps that's what Ryuchen feels as well when he's feeding her back then.

Now that she knows that Hazel is in jail, she can finally relax, they can now start a peaceful and happy life.