Author's note

Hi to all my amazing readers! This is the second book I've written as a Wattpad writer and I couldn't be more excited to share this book with you guys. It's still so crazy to me that this is my second book I'm publishing on here. I wouldn't have been able to do it without my lovely readers! Thank you guys so much for all your support.

Also on an other note, this book was written and edited by me (and some chapters were edited with help by a friend) so you may find a few typos or errors. The errors will be minimal though. Also lastly please remember to be respectful in the comments.

I hope you love these characters and this book just as much as I do.

Content Warnings:
• Blood
• Death
• Murder
• Violence
• Stalking & threats

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

copyright © 2024 Emma R. Wright

The Puppet Master is my own fictitious work and any reproduction of my work without consent will result in immediate action concerning all parties involved, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.