ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3:

Dhruv POV:

Dhruv POV:

"Are all other issues rectified?"

"Yes, the sales have increased and our products are getting its attention worldwide. And moreover a Russian client has sent a proposal for collaboration with our company." Harshit replied.

"Schedule the meeting this Friday and- "

"And?"

"No that's it."

"Alright!" He said and immediately left my office.

I sat on my chair comfortably and ran through some documents which were for our upcoming projects. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate, and I noticed it was my mother calling. My entire family was enthusiastic about my impending marriage, constantly discussing it and flooding me with their excitement.

At first I was against this marriage as I had no will of getting into another relationship after my ex lover betrayed me. Even though it had been 2 years now, still it hurts how she threw our 4 years relationship like it was nothing. My parents were worried that I would not be able to heal myself if I stayed single and depressed like this all the time so they were pushing me for marriage thinking that maybe I will be back to my normal self again. Eventually I accepted the idea by my parents but I had no faith in myself that I would really be a marrying man. Neither have I talked to the girl nor have I seen her face. This may sound ridiculous but it is what it is.

"Hello maa."

" Hello beta. Did I disturb you in your work?"

"No tell me what's the matter."

"Well today I met Mr. Sinha to discuss about you two. See both of you haven't met each other so tomorrow we will visit their house to finalize your wedding." She replied and I couldn't help but sigh at her statement.

"Okay I understand." With that I kept my phone realizing that I would finally meet the girl with whom I will tie the knot. Thinking about it my heart skipped a beat. Even though I am not showing any interest in this marriage still something is going on in my mind. Maybe I am seeing hopes of finding love again. Who knows.

~~☆~~

It was 3:30 p.m when we arrived at The Sinha's house. It was a huge bungalow which was embellished with plants and greenary. Mrs. Sinha greeted us and we all sat in the main hall. Everyone was present except for their daughter.

"At least smile a little you are going to meet your future bride." Shayani, my sister whispered at my ears and had a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Shut up!" I muttered in a low voice totally frustrated with everything.

While we were having a conversation with the Sinhas suddenly my eyes fell on the figure that was descending the stairs. She was wearing a navy blue saree with her hair tied in a loose ponytail. Her makeup and attire was appreciating her whole appearance and I would not lie but I was mesmerized by her beauty. Our eyes met each other and I could feel my heart racing madly.