"Yes?" The Chairman questioned as he raised an eyebrow at Wonwoo.

"I mean, he is not my type at all." Wonwoo said as he made a cross sign with his hands after shaking his head as a no. Don't get Wonwoo wrong but he didn't want to have a misunderstanding and definitely not one like this.

The Chairman knew that his Grandson was something else but Wonwoo's reaction caught him off-guard. And Mingyu? He was totally not having it. Upon hearing what Wonwoo said Mingyu whipped his head to look at Wonwoo in pure disbelief.

"Excuse me? What's wrong with me?" Mingyu asked sounding a little dramatic and offended at the older's remark.

"Everything." Wonwoo replied with a straight face, without even glancing at Mingyu while doing it.

The Chairman snorted at Wonwoo's comment but then quickly composed himself.

Meanwhile Mingyu had lost it. He scoffed and was about to fight back or probably lecture about how great he is and how one should be the unluckiest on this earth to not have him as their ideal type but got cut off by Chairman. They both knew that if he started he won't stop any sooner.

"Well, so that means you are not dating anyone, Kim Mingyu. So stop lying," said the Chairman.

"Yes.." Wonwoo agreed and nodded.

"Why y-" Mingyu got cut off.

"Son, I have a favour to ask of you." The Chairman said to Wonwoo with a smile.

"Me?" Wonwoo asked confusedly.

"Why d-" Cut off Again.

"Yes, I have set a few blind dates for that walnut. So I will send you the time and all other things so you can make changes in his schedule." The Chairman said to Wonwoo with a mischievous smile on his face which prolly sent shivers down Mingyu's spine.

"Ofcourse!" Wonwoo grinned as he replied sounding happy?

"Aren't you way too excited for this?" Mingyu questioned his secretary in disbelief. His secretary showing expressions except that poker face and fake ass polite smile which is plastered on his face 24/7 or he thought so was alone an amusement for him. Prolly not a good one right now.

"Uh no? Shouldn't you be excited for your blind dates?" Wonwoo said politely as he looked at his Boss with a smile or a fake ass polite smile according to Mingyu, which annoyed Mingyu more than usual.

Mingyu sighed heavily, he had enough. "Oh you gotta be kidding m-" Before Mingyu could finish his sentence he felt two hands grab him and drag him to the door.

"That's it, you get out now." The Chairman said as he started pushing Mingyu out while Mingyu glanced at them with a wtf expression.

"Hey, you can't just push me out like this you old-" Before Mingyu could protest he was pushed outta the office.

After getting the pointy walnut out the Chairman stood infront of Wonwoo as if nothing happened.

"So.. what is it son?" He asked Wonwoo gently with a smile.
.

Wonwoo told him that he wanted to quit and why so.
.

"Wait really? Why do you suddenly-" The Chairman questioned, taken aback by his sudden request.

"I have been wanting to resign for a long time, now. So please Sir, I hope you'd agree with this." Wonwoo replied calmly but he sounded adamant yet polite.

"But-"

"I am serious about it Sir. I have made up my mind." Now it was Wonwoo's turn to smile.

The Chairman sighed as he Crossed his arms to his chest. "If you are so adamant.. I can't say no.."