chapter - 16

Engagement day continue,

Alizeh's pov.

Faiza and I came inside the house and I sat on the couch.

"What happened? Everything is fine right?". Faiza asked.

"Yes". I said.

"You are lying. You are not looking tired. Tell me the truth". She said.

"Nothing yaar". I said.

"Dekh mein na tujhe bohot achi tarah se janti hu. Kya hua bata na. Tu to mujhse har baat share karti hai na". She said.

"Ok! You are right. I am not tired". I said.

"So what happened? Why you suddenly came from the venue?". She asked.

I told her everything that Soha told me in the washroom.

"What! Uski himmat kaise hui tujhe ye sab bolne ki or tu vaha khade khade ro rahi thi tu kuch bol nahi Sakti thi us chudail ko". She said angrily.

"How can I say something yaar? You know me I am not pretending sweet and innocent it's natural and I am genuine. I am heart yaar". I said and tears left from my eyes.

"Why are you crying yaar? Don't cry please". She said but my tears didn't stop. I am crying when suddenly door opened and I was shocked it was Zain. I immediately wipe my tears. He looked at me and came near me.

"What happened? Why are you crying?". He asked.

"Nothing, I am not crying". I said.

"Don't lie!  I saw you crying. Faiza tell me! What happened?". He asked.

I signal Faiza that not to tell anything.

"Zain nothing. I am just tired". I said while looking down.

"Don't look down. Look in to my eyes and say". He said in his cold voice. I got little scared and looked in his eyes and now I can't stop my tears. My tears are continuously falling from my eyes. He immediately hugged me and said,

"Calm down sweetheart. I am here with you always. Tell me what happened?".

He broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"Calm down and tell me please". He said.

I calmed down my self and told him everything while my tears were continuously falling and he was listening to me carefully while wipeing my tears with his thumb.

"Why you didn't tell me this before and how can you think that I will also think same about you? Why you didn't confront me and ask me that time?" He asked.

"I thought you would believe her talk because she is your cousin and your family that's why I didn't tell you". I said.

"Yes she is my cousin and my family but you are also my family how can I not believe you and don't ever think that you are not beautiful because in my eyes you are the most beautiful girl in the world keep that in your mind and about Soha I deal with her in my own ways". He said.

"No please Zain don't tell her anything". I said.

"But why?". He asked.

"Please promise me you don't tell her anything". I said.

"Alizeh......" He is going to say something but I cut his words,

"Please promise me Zain". I said while forwarding my hand he sighed and closed his eyes.

"Please!". I said in my soft voice. He opened his eyes and hold my hand, "ok I promise".

I smiled and said, "don't broke my promise ok?".