chapter - 11

Alizeh's pov.

I was making tea for everyone in the kitchen when mom called me I went to the living room with a tray in my hands. I entered the living room and greeted everyone my eyes were on the floor but I felt someone's gaze at me I looked up and saw Zain staring at me I immediately looked down and blushed. I kept the tray on the table and settled down beside Mariyam aunty.

Soha's pov

We were going to Alizeh's home for the engagement date fix. I hate that bitch. I was so angry my mind was messed up I didn't want to go there but my mom forced me.

We came and settled down on the couch when that bitch came and I saw Zain was staring at her. My blood boiled in anger. I glared at her while gritting my teeth but mom held my hand and I kept my eyes down.

Zain's pov.

We were talking when dad said, "why don't we keep the engagement date after two days? What you think Ibrahim?".

"That's a great idea". Ibrahim uncle said.

"But dad after two days Alizeh's exams will start so, I was thinking that we would do an engagement next week. In the meantime, we will focus on preparations, and till then Alizeh's exams also finish". I said.

"Ok. So, next week on Wednesday. What do you think Ibrahim?". Dad said.

"It's perfect. I don't have any problem". Ibrahim uncle said.

"So, it's done next week on Wednesday is Zain and Alizeh's engagement". Dad said.

Alizeh's pov.

Everyone was talking when Kareem uncle said that we would fix the engagement after two days but after two days my exams will start. What do I do now? I didn't tell dad about my exams. Uff! Me itni pagal kese ho sakti hu? I was thinking when Zain said that my exams will start so we would do engagement next week. Oh my god! I am so much lucky to have him. He spoke on my behalf he is very supportive. I thought in my mind and smile.

Zain's pov.

I am getting bored now. I want to talk to Alizeh I want to spend time with her alone. I was thinking when Ibrahim uncle said,

"Alizeh jov Zain ko garden area dikhao or time spend karo bachha"

Oh! Thank you so much Ibrahim uncle I thought in my mind and we left from there.

(Garden area)

We set on the couch in the garden area. I was going to start a conversation because I know she is a shy and quite girl she won't start a conversation but she said,

"Thank you".

I was happy that now she is comfortable to talk with me.

"Why thank you?" I asked.

"Because you spoke on my behalf about my exams". She said.

"You don't have to say thank you for that this is my responsibility and also I know that you will do an engagement on your exam day but you won't tell everyone right?" I said with smile.

"How did you come to know me so well?" She asked.

"I am a smart boy". I said with smirk.

She laughed and I staired at her.

"Aap ko koi problem to nahi hai na next week engagement se I mean exams ki tyari or engagement ki bhi aap manage kar loge na". I asked.

"Nahi mujhe koi problem nahi hai me manage kar lungi or Saturday Tak meri exams khatam ho jayegi engagement ki tyari ke liye 2 din he". She said.

"Ok. So, we will go for shopping on Sunday". I said.

"Okay". She said.

We are talking when Sara come and said,

"Bhai hume bhi baat karne dijiye bhabhi se". Sara said.

"Mene kab roka hai aapko karo baat". I said.

Sara sit beside Alizeh and said,

"Bhabhi mujhe aapse complain karni hai bhai ki".

I rolled my eyes and Alizeh look towards me.

"Kya complain karni hai aapko?" Alizeh asked.

"Bhabhi, bhai na hamesha mujhe datte rehte hai ye to galat hai na". Sara said.

"Ha galat to hai ye. Aap q datte rehte he meri pyari sister ko?" Alizeh asked me.

"Iski harkatein hi esi hoti hai". I said.

"Mene to kuch bhi nahi kiya bhabhi". Sara said.

"Acha to aaj aap college kyu nhi gai?" I asked.

"Wo to aaj bhabhi ke Ghar aana tha is liye". Sara said.

"But college to aapka morning me tha na" I said while glaring at her.

"Bhabhi dekhiye bhai kese goor rahe hai mujhe" Sara said with pout.

"Sara par ye to galat baat hai na aapko college to jana chahiye" alizeh said.

"Sorry bhabhi ab se ese nahi karugi pakka". Sara said.

"Wow! Itni jaldi apni bhabhi ki baat Maan Li or me kab se bol raha hu uska kya?" I said.

"Ha kyu ki ab me bhabhi ki side hu hai na bhabhi?" Sara said and hugged alizeh.

"You are so cute Sara" alizeh said while pulling Sara's checks.

"Thank you bhabhi". Sara said.

I smiled looking at them.

🥀

Alizeh's pov.

After dinner my in-laws left and I came to my room and slept.

🥀

____________________________________

Please vote, share and comment......

Thank you ❣️