chapter - 6

Zain's pov.

I was talking to Ibrahim uncle when I heard footsteps and I looked up at the stairs.

I saw Alizeh oh my god!  She is so beautiful and gorgeous.  She is looking stunning in that long red dress.  Her soft and plumpy lips smiling painted with that red lipstick.  Her small brown eyes, she is perfect.

My mom stood up and went near her.

"Oh! My daughter-in-law is so beautiful". Mom said and hugged her.

"Hello, aunty and thank you". Alizeh said.

Her voice is so sweet and smooth like a malady.

I am just looking at her without my eyes blinking.

"Bhai pata he bhabhi bahut khubsurat hai par ese ghuriye to mat". Sara whisper in my ear.

I realised I was staring at her, immediately i looked down.

"Come sit with me here". Mom said.

🥀

Alizeh's pov.

I come downstairs and look at everyone sitting on the couch.

I greeted everyone and saw Zain. He was already looking at me. I immediately look down and sit with Mariyam aunty.

We talked for sometime and then dad said, " Alizeh bachha go and talk with Zain".

"Yes Zain go beta". Kareem uncle said.

We got up and i said, "come this way ".

"After you". Zain said.

And we went upstairs to my room.

"Please sit". I said while looking down because I was too shy to look at him.

"Don't be formal relex". He said and we set down on the bed.

He smiled looking at me and I just melted looking at him. He is the epitome of perfection and he looks even handsome when he smiles.

I looked down playing with my fingers in the meanwhile not being able to look at him more.

Zain's pov.

I saw she is playing with her fingers looking down i think she is too shy and nervous.

I have to start a conversation first. I cleared my throat and said,
"My dad told me you are studying. What are you studying?".

"I am studying fashion design this is my last year". She said while looking down.

"Nice!  I know you are nervous but please feel free around me. I am a very honest type of person so, I tell you very honestly that when I saw you first I really like you and I want you to be my side as my life partner. I know it's early but that's it i want to tell you.
If you want to ask me something, please ask". I said looking at her.

She is still silent.

" Ok! If I ask you a question can you answer me?"  I asked her and she nodded.

"Koi aapko force to nahi kar raha he na?  Aapki marzi se ho raha he ye sab?". I asked her this because she is not speaking anything.