Chapter 21 : Shopping

Start from the beginning

Jm : y-you like me? (Jimin pointed at himself not believing it)

Yg : I will kiss you then you believe it . (Well he wasn't joking you can say look at him)

Jimin cheeks got heated hearing this. Yoongi intense glance making it hard for him to even breath. Yoongi slowly move close and peck Jimin's cheeks.

Yg : I love you Jimina, I will wait for your answer whatever it will I will accept it . Tell at shopping time. I will come and wait for your answer. (Said looking straight into his eyes)

Present

Yoongi can't believe he did this. He happy feeling a weight removed from his chest. Feeling free he sign looking outside with smile.

At Kim Mansion

It's already night. Taehyung was looking at the garden from his room as it was visible from his room . He smiling to himself. Suddenly he touches his lips. And smile shyly.

Tae : Jungkook's lips are really different alike mine. His lips are really soft and have taste of strawberry in them.

Taehyung was smiling remember that again and again. When he remember Jungkook's words how is described a prefect.

Tae : how does it feel kissing Jungkook that way? (He question himself)

Jin : what are thinking Taebear hmm. (Enter in his room as door was open)

Tae : nothing just looking at gardens it's look beautiful today.

Jin : Well, you don't like watching there right. You like watching sky right.

Tae : Because I never realize how beautiful here all time. In wish of watching sky I can't able appreciate beauty at land.

Jin : yes, it's beautiful here. (Said with smile)

Tae : your choice is perfect for me eomma , how much I thank you it's less for bringing Jungkook in my life.

Taehyung thanked Jin wholeheartedly and Jin just smile at him. And ruffle his hair. And kiss his forehead.

Jin : no need to. Sleep it's late already.

Taehyung went to sleep with content and happy smile.

Days start passing, Jungkook and Taehyung used have talk through texting and phone call when Taehyung used return from work. Jungkook too have work at Jung Enterprises before his departure he have complete the work he assisted for don't want to leave them.

Today is their wedding shopping day. Jungkook told his parents that he and Taehyung will come together after their work will be done.

After completing his Jungkook stretched his muscles and saw time. He went to Kim Cooperation to take Taehyung with him.

He reached at Kim Cooperation. He had a small paper bag in his hands. He came inside but before going to Taehyung cabin Jungkook went somewhere else.

Jk : Hii Roy, doing good? (Said with energetic voice and smirk on a face)

Roy : what are you doing here? Today mine cabin instant of Taehyung's.

Jk : huh (small laugh) well you used to run behind me like a lost puppy begging for attention now I am giving you some you're showing attitude it's not right bro. (Said with quite playfully offended voice)

Roy : mind your words Jeon Jungkook. I won't take it.

Jk : what will you take hmm. People can't talk but you can fed them you lies right. (Roy visibly seems tensed hearing this)