Who Are You?

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

Something is off with Scilla, or so Draco thought. The Scilla he knows will never ignore him. The Scilla he knows will never looked at him with such distaste in her eyes. And the Scilla he knows will NEVER, absolutely NEVER, hang out with that bloody Ronald Weasley!

Everything is just wrong ever since she came back from Dumbledore's office 2 days ago. Scilla began separating herself from the Slytherin and spending her time with the Gryffindor. The only people in their group she doesn't avoid are only the twins, and sometimes Neville, though even he rarely had the chance to talk with her.

This weird behaviors of hers is noticed by the entire Slytherin students and Prof. Snape. Draco could see his godfather looking at his daughter with concern. Scilla seems to be, especially, actively avoiding the Potion professor.

Having enough of this ridiculous situation, Draco decided to finally confront the ravenette. Draco woke way too early and immediately wait for the girl in the common room once he was ready for the day. There are only two people in the common room due to how early it was. Draco, is definitely not a morning person. However early morning, before most student wake up, is when Draco had a chance to talk to his sister.

Blaise tapped his shoulder, snapping the young Malfoy out of his daze. Sitting down next to his best friend, Blaise could already guess the reason for Draco's early rise. The two didn't say anything. They don't have to say anything for the others to know what's on their mind. So they sat silently while waiting for the youngest Potter.

Blaise, the first to notice Scilla coming down from her dorm, nudged Draco, gesturing towards the girl who is halfway towards the entrance door. Draco stood up and stride up towards the girl, grabbing her wrist without a second thought.

"Scil." Draco called out softly.

"Let go." Scilla silently hissed. Glaring at the platinum blonde with such intensity that shocked Draco.

"No! What's your problem, Scil?!" Draco tightens his hold. Scilla kept quiet, still glaring at Draco with such hate.

"Did I do something wrong to you? Are you mad at me? Why are you avoiding me? Avoiding us? Scilla, please. Please tell me, talk to me so I can apologize. Why are you doing this?"

Scilla snatched her hand away harshly, rubbing her slightly red wrist. Glaring distastefully at the Malfoy heir, she spat out,

"Don't touch me, filthy snake."

Scilla stormed out of the common room. Leaving behind Draco who looked so shocked and pale. Blaise however, being observant as he usually is, noticed something strange that he knows Draco missed. For a flitting moment, he seems to see Scilla looked conflicted when Draco pleads. He was also sure that he saw a green flash in her eyes right before her glare came back.

Standing up, Blaise walked towards the still shocked Draco and place a comforting hand on his shoulder. After he makes sure Draco is not too out of it, Draco tapped his finger on his friend's shoulder. A morse code. Something Scilla force them to learn since their first year.

'THAT'S NOT SCILLA'

Of that, Blaise is sure. That girl is not Scilla. The body might be hers, but the mind is not. They know Scilla the best. And the fact that Scilla would rather hurt herself than hurt Draco is well known amongst their house. If anything, Scilla is as protective to Draco, as Draco is to her. He suspected that this weird behavior of hers has something to do with Dumbledore.

Draco's head whipped to him, eyes wide with realization. Yes, that's definitely not Scilla. Scilla will never say something like that. Filthy snake? The girl has two literal snake as a pet! Once again noticing Blaise taps, Draco nodded in understanding.