The Truth

Please read a/n down below.

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
______________________________

Scilla was in the middle of playing chess with Severus that night when a black grimm came bounding into the room and laid down beside her leg.

Scilla averted her gaze to the grimm's face and frowned.

"Snuffles, is that chocolate on your face?" She questioned the grimm.

The black dog slightly nodded and place his head on Scilla's foot.

"You know that chocolate are bad for dog, right?"

Severus snorted at this. He was waiting for the chaos that will ensued soon enough. Knowing it must be the werewolf's chocolate the dog ate.

"Who ate my chocolate?!" Remus came striding into the room, looking ready to commit murder.

Severus smirked and glance at the tensed grimm laying on his daughter foot.

Scilla looked at Remus before turning to her dogfather and take her leg away from the grimm animagi. Gently pushing the whimpering grimm away from her and towards Remus.

"Sorry, Papa. It's full moon last night." She whispered.

They all know how Remus will always be irritated the whole day after his transformation. Most of the time, they will left the werewolf alone to rest.

"Padfoot." Remus said dangerously on edge.

Sirius stood shakily before sprinting away from the room, Remus hot on his tail.

Scilla and Severus continued their game of chess. Scilla occasionally wincing when she heard the scream of one of her godfather.

It last for a full 20 minutes of Sirius' scream and Remus yelling a few hex and jinx, which some of them was quite dark. Who would've guessed Remus were quite knowledgeable in Dark magic.

Then everything went silent except for Remus warning.

"Don't you ever touch my chocolates."

Remus came back to the room the pair of father and daughter were in and sat himself on a spot beside Scilla.

Scilla asked one of the house elf to make a hot chocolate for Remus. Remus shot her a gratitude look.

Around ten minutes after, Sirius came in looking defeated and practically threw himself to the empty spot beside Severus who looked amused.

He glared at the potion professor beside him, which got him a glare from Remus instead.

The man child cross his arm and pouted and mouthed 'traitor' to Scilla who simply shrugged.

"Scilla." The ghost of Lily Potter appeared beside her, startling the poor girl.

The three adults looked at the girl weirdly. None of them able to see the spirit form of James and Lily Potter.

Scilla looked at her mother, knowing what she's going to tell her.

Scilla looked at her biological father silently pleading. James shooked his head and grinned at her.

"If we're okay with it, then they will be fine with it too, Bambi." He floated and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Scilla?" Sirius called starting to freaked out.

Scilla looked at him. Nervousness was clear on her eyes.

Severus stood and went to kneel beside her looking concerned.