Aberforth Dumbledore

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

In the middle of autumn night, a black hooded figure walked silently amongst the shadows casted by the moonlight. The figure walked until they reach a pub.

Opening the door, they are greeted with an empty pub. Chairs are being lifted, brooms are sweeping, and cloths are wiping the table. Among all of this, is an older man, standing behind the bar.

"We're closed." His gruff voice filled the silent room.

"It won't be long." A soft voice came from the hooded figure.

The figure walked in and sat down on the barstool. They took a galleon and placed it infront of him, signalling that they're willing to pay.

"Just a talk." They said.

The man glanced at the galleon. Looking at the clock, he took the galleon and pulled a chair.

"Just a talk, then."

The figure behind the hood smiled slightly, nodding at him. The figure took out a bunch of paper and slide them to him. Reading those papers, the man suddenly stood up and slam the paper down.

"Who are you?! What are you up to?!!" The man shouted angrily.

"Please calm down, Mr. Dumbledore. I'm not here to fight. If you would please sit down, I will explain everything to you."

Aberforth Dumbledore huffed angrily and sat down. The figure took one of the paper. It was silent for a moment, as the figure was thinking how to say their next words.

"I do not wish to have any problems with you, Mr. Dumbledore. It is your brother I have a problem with-"

"He's not my brother." The man bite out.

"Right. It seems we both have a problem with that man." Again the figure took the papers and laid them out. Gesturing towards the papers.

"As you can see, I plan on publishing these 'rumors', although they are hardly a rumor and more of a fact, to the public. Hence the reason for my visit, as this might implicate your family name. I am simply here to ask for your opinion." The figure said.

Aberforth was silent. He didn't know what to think about this. They're right, this will no doubt drag him along with Albus. However, this is also what he wish to happen. After his sister's death, everyone needs to know about what that man did.

"I will, of course, ensure your safety. I will also vouch for your innocence in the case Albus find a way to drag you down with him." Aberforth glanced at the figure in suspicion.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

"My goal is to drive him out of Hogwarts. Whether you might know this or not, but Albus is destroying Hogwarts from the inside. He tampered with the Hogwarts wards that was created by the four founders. At this point, it would not be a surprise if muggle find out about Hogwarts and wizards."

Aberforth was dumbfounded. Albus tampered with the wards that the founder created? He knew that Albus has always have that god, savior and superiority complex. But to the point of altering the wards that have been there for thousand of years?

"I know you do not think of muggles badly. However, Mr. Dumbledore, you might not know muggles that well. Muggles, tend to fear things they do not understand. And the concept of magic is something beyond their accepted logic.

I am not someone who hate muggles either. However, I am someone who thinks about the betterment for the wizarding world. And integrating muggles and wizarding world is something that will be a catalyst for the wizarding world's ruination. They will not see us as humans, they will see us as monsters. Something that is not normal. An anomaly. There are only two possible outcome, and it's either they will experiment on us like some kind of animals, or eradicate our kinds completely, as some kind of threat to humanity."

Aberforth couldn't refute that. Because deep down, he also came to this conclusion. When Albus said he will create a unity with the muggle world, he thought he was in delusion. It's a bit... relieving that someone said the same thing.

"I..."

The figure leaned back, giving him time for the man to reach his decision. Although they are quite certain that he will be on their side. Especially after what happened to his sister, the resentment Aberforth have for Albus is not shallow.

"Do what you want. I'm not getting involved with this." He pushed the papers away.

The figure smirked. This is what they are hoping for. By not getting involved, he won't help Albus in his time of need, and he won't act against them either. The best option for him, indeed. And Albus won't be able to use him against them either.

They took out a pouch filled with galleons and placed it infront of him. Pulling their hood even lower, they stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait. You haven't told me who you are."

"Ah. Apologize Mr. Dumbledore. However, Albus has a habit of using legilimency on anyone. Not that I do not trust you, however, it is better safe than sorry. I am not your enemy, that's what you need to know." The figure nodded as a goodbye and left the pub.

Glancing at the pouch, Aberforth went to the back. He stood before a large painting of a girl, hung on the wall. The girl looked at Aberforth.

"I know Ariana, but Albus.. nothing can help him by this point. I'm sorry."

~~~~~

"You're finally back?" Salazar's painting greeted the hooded figure who just came in.

The common room was empty. The only light came from the still lit fireplace. The figure approached the couch and plopped down. The hood fell down, revealing a familiar raven locks and emerald green eyes.

"Winky."

"How can Winky be helping missis Potter?" A house elf appeared.

"Can I please have my usual?"

"Of course missis!"

The house elf disappear with a cracking sound, and reappears with a steaming cup filled with dark red liquid. Scilla said her thanks, waving to the elf, who was weeping in joy.

"You and house elves." Salazar teased.

"What? They're cute." She said, sipping on her warm cup of blood.

Salazar chuckled and shook his head. Scilla took off her black cloak and burned it leaving nothing but ashes. She waved her hand and the pile of ashes disappears into thin air.

"Why are you still awake?"

Scilla was caught by surprise that she choked at her drink. Severus patted her back to help. She leaned back her head, looking at her dad behind her who towers over her, smiling sheepishly at getting caught.

"Sorry."

Salazar silently snickered at her. The stubborn and reckless girl he knew when he was alive, now looked like a child who is caught stealing a cookie.

Severus laugh and ruffle her hair. Kissing her head, he left the common room and back to his chamber. Scilla pouted, fixing her messed up hair.

"Well, I'm tired now. I'll go sleep. Goodnight, Sal."

Scilla placed the cup on the table, which disappears immediately, and stretches her tired body, walking back to the room she shares with Pansy and Daphne.

~Good night, Artie.~

_____________________________

Word Count : 1206

Just a note, this happen on their first day, so a few hours after last chapter. Scilla went without anyone knowing. So yes, she has yet to meet Umbitxh.

I want to start getting towards the final fight against Dumbledore. I already have the outline of Dumbledore plan, that will answer why he hardly acted on Scilla. And also why Vie brought back Merthur. What you need to know is that Dumbledore has been busy.

Hope you enjoy! 👋

Sapphire