Emotions

"Why are you still here?" Marvolo watched in amusement as the last Potter was turning the Malfoy's parlor upside down, apparently looking for something.

He knew that the express will leave in another 5 minutes. It was unlike Scilla to still be here this late. Remus, Sirius, and Lucius were also watching Scilla. Marvolo suspected that Sirius did something, if his expression was any indication. Remus looked impatient, as he didn't want Scilla to be late.

"My Lord." Lucius bowed at his arrival, though Marvolo could distinguish the look of amusement in his eyes.

Marvolo raised an eyebrow, silently asking Lucius what happened at the seemingly distressed Scilla Lily Potter.

The four of them immediately became alarmed when a tear fell down from her emerald eyes. Marvolo instinctively stride over to Scilla, one hand holding her shoulder, while the other wiped her tears.

"Padfoot!"

"Black!"

Sirius scrambled and ran over to one of the bookcase, grabbing a book and flipped it open, taking out a necklace. It was the dream repellent necklace Merlin made for her before. Scilla being the clumsy person she usually is, left the necklace laying on the side table on Malfoy's parlor. Sirius, being the mischievous one, decided to hide it.

"No no no, pup, sweetie. Don't cry please. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Here, the necklace is here." Sirius said in panic.

Scilla glared at him, snatching her necklace back. She hid her face within Marvolo's embrace, not caring at how close they are at that moment.

Bellatrix and Narcissa, who just returned from the station, walked in and saw the chaos. A crying Scilla, A Dark Lord who was consoling her, An anxious Sirius who was kneeling while kept repeating an apology, Remus who was scolding Sirius, and Lucius who looked so done. Both immediately knew that Sirius was to blame on this.

"What are you doing to a girl on period? Honestly, cousin." Bellatrix stated shamelessly, knowing the reason for Scilla's emotional state.

"I'll tell Severus to open his floo." Lucius sighed, leaving to contact his friend immediately. During all this chaos happening, the train should already departed from the station. It's fortunate that Severus had went to Hogwarts the day before.

Narcissa handed a blood-flavoured lollipop to the Dark Lord for Scilla. Being a vampire, Scilla's emotions are usually stronger than humans, and being in period usually heighten her emotions even further. Hence why Narcissa always make sure to keep blood-flavoured lollipops ready.

Both Bellatrix and Remus dragged Sirius away, while Marvolo brought Scilla to his office. Sitting down on his office, he gently pushed her from her hiding. Opening the wrapper, he gave the lollipop to her.

"Better?"

Scilla nodded and moved away, deciding to lie down instead. She closed her eyes, trying to calm down. This is one of the many part she didn't like as a vampire, her emotions are too hard to control sometimes. The taste of blood helped her to calm down a little.

They spent the next 30 minutes in silence, letting Scilla gather herself. Marvolo worked on his mountain of paperwork, absently patting her head. Other than hands, he didn't move at all.

The silence was finally disturbed by a knock on his door. Narcissa opened the door and glanced at the two in the sofa.

"My Lord."

"Aunt Cissa?"

"Time to leave, sweetheart. Severus already opened the floo." Scilla hummed and sat up. She stood up and walked towards the door.