Harry's Birthday

Zacznij od początku

He only looked at them bullying Harry.

They edited the video and sent it to everyone soon the whole school started bullying Harry because of that video and having a friend became just a wish for him. A wish that can never be fulfilled.

Harry, you should try to protect yourself or else everyone will keep bullying you, Cedric said.

Leave me!!! Harry said.

Listen, I can't go against my friends for you, try to understand I can't help you, Cedric said.

Did I ask for your help?? Harry asked broken because Cedric was the one who hurt him more, more than anyone.

Harry, I know I deserve your hate but-

I don't, I don't have any right to hate anyone and you should not talk to me if anyone saw this your popularity would be tarnished, Harry said and was about to leave when Cedric held his hand.

Listen-

Ahh!!!

Harry screamed.

What happened?? Cedric asked and looked at a knife wound on his hand.

Who did this?? Harry, it looks bad we should go to the Hospital first, Cedric said totally worried.

Harry snatched his hand back.

I want to...I want to tell you something... It's about my family.....

Harry told him about the abuse and asked him for a favour.

They don't want me to have friends so do me a favour and don't talk to me, it will be good for both of us... Harry said and Cedric was shocked.

Harry, you should complain to the police, Cedric said.

Police are his friends they won't help me, Harry said and looked around.

See, people are staring....say something disgusting to me so that they can laugh, you're popular for this after all, Harry said with tears in his eyes.

Cedric now realised his mistake. He was regretting for his actions but also he didn't have the courage to stand up for what was right.

Sorry...Harry...

That's all he murmured before leaving.

Harry stopped talking to Cedric for all. He got bullied until he transferred to High school. His brother got admission into a prestigious school while Harry transferred to an ordinary one.

He started stammering because of the torture he had for telling Cedric about the abuse and in high school that became a reason for bullying again.

******************************
Present time....

Harry woke up having this past as a nightmare because it was his birthday today.

He was scared that Hermione might also be pretending to be his friend and today she would say this was a prank.

But he also trusted her.

So how is your day going, Birthday boy, Hermione said pushing him friendly.

Great, Harry said with a smile.

How do you know it's my birthday, Harry asked.

I should at least know this when I'm trying to pursue you, Hermione replied.

Harry, looked around maybe checking if there was any camera.

What are you looking at when I'm here, Hermione said grabbing his face to her face.