Even though her reaction speed didn't meet the criteria for professional players of the Seven Star Grass team, in the world of online games, she was definitely a top-notch expert!

This person was formidable in battles, and being a natural beauty without any makeup, she exuded a mature and strong-willed aura, displaying leadership qualities in her demeanor. She was straightforward, decisive, and didn't beat around the bush. That's why the management of the Seven Star Grass guild respectfully referred to her as "Tri-color Sister."

When Heartbroken Grass heard Venus Flytrap comparing that Tang Men to their guild leader in terms of skill, he immediately felt displeased. "You're saying he was on par with Tri-color Sister? Were you kidding me? Where in the online gaming world could you find such a master?"

Venus Flytrap scratched his head in confusion. "I've fought against Tri-color Sister in the old zone before, and I was also killed instantly by her sneaky backstab technique."

Heartbroken Grass was blunt. "That's because you were too weak."

Venus Flytrap blushed. "Well, I felt like his skill level should be similar to Tri-color Sister's."

Heartbroken Grass was perplexed. "You felt?"

Venus Flytrap nodded earnestly. "Yes! This Tang Men had a powerful presence! He was truly a master!"

Heartbroken Grass was getting flustered. "Presence?!"

The more they talked, the more mystical it sounded. What was with all this "feeling" and "presence"? Were they shooting a martial arts film here, where you could sense killing intent?

Heartbroken Grass sighed in resignation. "Alright, alright, stop boasting. I'll personally go and assess him."

Venus Flytrap wasn't considered a master in the Seven Star Grass guild; he was more of a seasoned player. He had been playing games for several years and had a deep understanding of them. Unfortunately, his natural reflexes couldn't keep up, and his maximum speed was only around 150, so he often ended up in tears when fighting against skilled players.

However, precisely because this guy was not great in fights but had a deep understanding of the game, his opinion that the Tang Men was formidable, almost on par with the guild leader, made Heartbroken Grass hesitate to dismiss it outright. He decided it was best to personally meet the Tang Men and see for himself.

"If he's truly a master, we absolutely have to do whatever it takes to recruit him!"

***

A few minutes later, Liu Chuan, seeing that the time was about right, privately messaged Wu Zewen, asking, "How much more experience do you need to level up?"

Wu Zewen checked his experience bar and quickly calculated, "Two thousand three, just need to defeat 8 more small monsters to level up."

Liu Chuan sent a smiling emoji. "After reaching level 30, how about we get married first?"

With that smiling face, he seemed just like the Big Bad Wolf trying to lure Little White Rabbit.

Unfortunately, although Wu Zewen was new to gaming, he wasn't naive in intelligence. He quickly countered with a single sentence that was a total knockout blow: "I'm a guy."

Liu Chuan: "..."

Zewen, you're too straightforward. This isn't good! I haven't finished my lines yet!

The drink nearly sprayed out of his mouth, and Liu Chuan hastily coughed a few times, freeing his hands to type quickly: "It's okay, many guys play female characters, it's very common in games. Getting married in the game is just for completing quests, gender doesn't matter."