Chapter 41

Liu Chuan slept until the afternoon. After washing his face, he went to the dining hall for dinner. Then, he went to the nearby Internet cafe.

Weekends can also be indulged in this way, starting tomorrow will not be able to, in the morning to class, then can not stay up late, and the school dormitory has access restrictions, come back late also can not enter.

It seemed that the laptop had to be started as soon as possible.

Liu Chuan went to the self-service bank to check the balance of the bank card.

Savings card, available balance 4500 yuan only.

This card was an ICBC card issued by his mother Yang Qiuning. There was 5000 yuan in it for him to use first. On the 1st of every month, Yang Qiuning would transfer 1000 yuan as his living expenses on time. After Liu Chuan returned to school, he took out 500 yuan to buy all kinds of daily necessities. Now, he only had 4,500 yuan in his card.

Liu Chuan was not a spendthrift person. In the past, as the captain of the Chinese team, other than treating them to dinner and other necessary social events, he stayed in the team training every day. The team provided food and accommodation, so it didn't cost much money. On the other hand, he would secretly send some pocket money to Liu Xiaomeng every month. Liu Chuan felt that girls should be rich. As a brother, he should still care about his sister. He didn't feel bad spending money on his sister.

Of course…he didn't know what girls liked, so he could only give his sister money to buy whatever she wanted.

After a few years of competition, the team's salary, bonus, various competition income, endorsement share, accumulated a large amount.

Said he only had a million dollars in savings?

Cough cough, that was obviously a delaying tactic to deal with his mother.

Liu Chuan smiled as he took out another card from his pocket and stuffed it into the ATM.

Diamond card user, fixed deposit 500000 only.

This card was issued when he retired, and there were many bonuses given to him by Chinese managers. Liu Chuan had saved all his money so that he could have a start-up fund when he wanted to return to the Alliance in the future. He wouldn't be so depressed that he couldn't even form a team.

There were too many expenses to set up a team. The salary of the team members, food and accommodation expenses, computer keyboard and mouse, travel expenses to and from the competition, hotel expenses, etc.... In the early stage, they could not get sponsors, so they had to pay out of their own pockets.

Ordinary folk teams would have to pool their money together, and of course, they would have to pay for the tickets themselves.

Liu Chuan had saved up such a sum of money as a start-up fund and had provided his team members with better conditions from the beginning. He had signed a formal salary contract because he wanted to be more than just the captain of a team.

- but the club's highest authority.

He wanted to build a team on his own and use this team as the signboard of the eSports club. In the future, he would slowly develop and expand. If possible, he could also recruit people from other games.

Liu Chuan, as the initial investor, would have the largest shares and the highest voice in the club.

Even if he retired in the future, this club would still belong to him.

He could totally treat the club as his own business. That way, it would be easier to explain to his parents.

From the team leader to the behind-the-scenes boss, this was Liu Chuan's true goal.