Chapter 18

After spending the entire afternoon grinding monsters, it became unbearably dull. Thankfully, hitting level 30 was a milestone in the game. Tang Men reached it first, signaling that others were close behind in leveling up. This realization sparked a renewed vigor among everyone. Even Venus Flytrap, who was diligently luring monsters, intensified her efforts. The rest of the team shook off their drowsiness and began efficiently dispatching monsters.

The level gap between everyone wasn't significant, and soon all three core members reached level 30. However, Li Xiang and Wu Zewen lagged slightly behind at level 29.5, needing another half-hour to catch up.

Tang Men seemed to sense the others' eagerness and cheerfully remarked over the team channel, "Congratulations on reaching level 30! If you're up for dungeons, feel free to dive in."

Venus Flytrap quickly responded, "No worries, dungeons aren't my thing!"

The guild leader of Seven Star Grass, Heartbroken Grass, noticed the three reaching level 30 from the guild panel and couldn't resist sending a private message popup, asking, "How are the ones you're leading doing?"

Venus Flytrap replied, "We're making progress!"

Heartbroken Grass inquired further, "Has Tang Men hit level 30?"

Venus Flytrap confirmed, "Just made it!"

Heartbroken Grass suggested, "Invite him for a dungeon run. The guild has several open slots in dungeon teams. It's a good chance to gauge his skills."

Venus Flytrap sighed, "I'm afraid that won't work out."

Heartbroken Grass was puzzled, "Why not? Didn't he hit level 30 already?"

Venus Flytrap sent a crying emoji, "He's still with two newbies, and they haven't hit level 30 yet..."

Heartbroken Grass was astonished, "Then what are you all doing?"

Venus Flytrap explained, "We're helping the newbies level up..."

The guild leader was speechless. "This Tang Men expert is babysitting newcomers?"

Venus Flytrap nodded, "Yes, he's sticking with them. Even though he's reached level 30, he's not interested in dungeons. He's continuing to grind monsters with the newcomers at Bandit Stronghold!"

"He's quite loyal!" The guild leader, Heartbroken Grass, pondered for a moment. "How skilled is this Tang Men exactly? Give me a detailed explanation."

Recalling the scenes where Tang Men's Soul Snatching Nail technique continuously took them down, Venus Flytrap, though frustrated, confessed, "This Tang Men is a true master, even stronger than our top elite players!"

The guild leader was taken aback. "That powerful?"

Venus Flytrap added, "Yes! He seems to be on par with Tri-color Sister!"

The guild leader was astounded!

Tri-color Sister, whose full name was "Tri-color Scenery Grass," was the guild's top Tang Men female player, specializing in hidden weapons. In online games, most girls preferred playing support roles or damage dealers, but Tang Men's hidden weapon style required high precision and often involved sneaky tactics like poisoning darts or throwing hidden weapons from behind...

Few girls liked this style...

But there were exceptions, and some sharp-witted girls enjoyed playing assassins. Tri-color Scenery Grass was one of them.

This girl was also the guild leader of Seven Star Grass in the main region. Her younger sister was the main player of Seven Star Grass team. While she lacked the fast reflexes required to be a professional player, she had a passion for gaming and had played numerous online games. With her considerable management experience, she was specially hired by the manager of the Seven Star Grass team to manage the online game guild.