Chapter 42

After Daoist Qingfeng arrived, Liu Chuan immediately sent a team invitation.

Liu Chuan: "Daoist, you're really on time, it's exactly 8 o'clock."

Daoist Qingfeng said: "Yes, just got off work."

Turning to check the shop, he found that the shop's liquidity had reached ten thousand. He only had five thousand when he logged off last night, and in such a short time, it had doubled. Checking the transaction records, Daoist Qingfeng discovered that many blue equipment items put in by the Tang Sect had been sold.

The Tang Sect indeed had foresight. With their partnership, the speed of upgrading the shop had significantly increased, a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Daoist Qingfeng asked: "Did you solo a lot of normal instances today?"

Liu Chuan said: "Yes, getting equipment and practicing skills, killing two birds with one stone."

Daoist Qingfeng was surprised: "Do you still need to practice skills in normal instances?"

Liu Chuan laughed: "It's for Wudu and Shaolin, I'm teaching them how to solo."

Daoist Qingfeng fell silent; he suddenly felt that the people in this team were unusually powerful. In a team of four, all of them could solo normal instances. If this news got out, how many jaws would it drop?

Liu Chuan continued in the team channel: "Master is the slowest; it takes over ten minutes to solo once. Keep working hard."

Li Xiang said: "I just changed my martial arts technique and need some time to adapt. I'll be better next time! I'll try again!"

Liu Chuan said: "Sure. Wife, try using the Gu worm school's martial arts technique next time."

Wu Zewen said: "Okay."

Daoist Qingfeng's astonishment grew.

Making these two novices switch martial arts techniques to solo instances? What exactly was the Tang Sect doing? Training these two people?

The answer was soon revealed.

He was indeed training these two in this way...

Li Xiang said, "Improved by 2 minutes compared to before! It's much faster once you get used to it."

Liu Chuan said, "Good, keep it up."

After a while, Wudu also came out, saying, "Still 9 minutes."

Liu Chuan said, "No rush, the early attack skills of your Gu worm school are too few. It would be more powerful if you summon the spider and butterfly. For now, continue using the whip. Can you improve the time to 7 minutes and 30 seconds when using the whip?"

Wu Zewen said, "I'll try again."

The three chatted casually, repeatedly soloing the Meijian Pavilion normal instance. One blue weapon after another hung in Qingfeng's shop...

Daoist Qingfeng looked at the team list thoughtfully.

The skill level of these three was somewhat extraordinary, not like ordinary online game players. What's even stranger is that both Wudu and Shaolin, originally novices, progressed rapidly under the guidance of the Tang Sect. Their improvement speed was almost like using cheats. Yesterday, when doing instances, Shaolin was still yelling because the Tang Sect attracted a few extra mobs, but today, he was soloing normal instances on his own...

Daoist Qingfeng was calmly pondering when a private message popped up: "Daoist, you really can endure it. Silent reasoning on your own, why not ask me what's going on?" Followed by a smiling expression.