Chapter 37

The autumn colors in the team inexplicably withdrew, leaving Li Xiang unable to resist asking on the team channel, "Why did he just leave in the middle of speaking?"

Liu Chuan chuckled, "Undercover."

Li Xiang's reaction was completely different from Wu Zewen's, immediately getting angry, "I knew it! Why was he trying so hard to get close to us? Turns out, he's an undercover... I must say, it's the first time I've seen a living undercover."

Li Xiang, speaking with a hint of excitement, hadn't experienced being the focus of an undercover in all the games he played before...

Following a master, indeed, changed the world!

Liu Chuan teased him, "It's an undercover sent by your favorite Chang'an Team guild."

Li Xiang frowned, "No. I only like Nightfall; I don't like their captain, Jianhen. I think he's too aggressive in competitions."

It seemed Li Xiang was a fan of Nightfall, not the Chang'an Team. He probably didn't even recognize the players from the Chang'an Team...

Liu Chuan laughed, "So, if Chang'an invites you to their guild, will you go?"

Li Xiang wrinkled his nose, "No. I only like Nightfall. I don't like their captain, Jianhen; I think he's too aggressive in matches."

It appeared that Li Xiang was just a fan of Nightfall, not the Chang'an Team. He probably didn't even recognize their players...

Liu Chuan asked, "Why do you like Nightfall so much? Tell me."

Li Xiang's reason was simple, "Nightfall's use of the Nine Yin White Bone Claws gives me a sense of decisiveness, sharpness, ruthlessness, and admiration!"

"..." Liu Chuan chuckled.

Deciding to share this with Qin Ye, Liu Chuan didn't hold back, copying the passage and sending it to Qin Ye with his own comment: "One of your devoted fans said when you use the White Bone Claws, you're particularly decisive, sharp, ruthless... I especially agree with the last part: ruthless."

Unexpectedly, a quick response came, a blunt sentence: "Is your insanity acting up again?"

Liu Chuan: "..."

After a moment of silence, Liu Chuan replied, "You're still not asleep? It's almost two in the morning. I thought you'd be pleasantly surprised by the QQ message when you wake up tomorrow morning."

Qin Ye replied, "Can't sleep."

Liu Chuan asked, "Aren't you supposed to go to Beijing for a meeting today? I remember it's a pre-match meeting, and both the captain and vice-captain are required to attend, right?"

Qin Ye said, "Yes, I have an 8:30 am flight."

Liu Chuan inquired, "Then why aren't you sleeping?"

Qin Ye said, "I have a headache; I can't sleep."

Liu Chuan sighed, "Is your migraine acting up again?"

Qin Ye replied, "Yes."

Liu Chuan, puzzled, asked, "What's wrong? Anything bothering you? Tell me about it."

Qin Ye remained silent for a moment before swiftly typing, "During the last season's finals against Seven Star Grass, I voluntarily chose not to participate. Before the match, I had a heated argument with Yang Jian, creating a tense atmosphere within the team. They won the championship, and during the celebration banquet, I genuinely had a severe cold, so I didn't attend. Today, Yang Jian came back drunk and wanted to argue with me, but I couldn't be bothered. Now, he doesn't listen to anything I say."