Chapter 16 - a day in class, and using new things!

Start from the beginning

Argent's expression softens at Lie Ren's expression, and he nods. "Alright. I won't call you that, anymore." Lie Ren sighs in relief, and we focus back on the matches, as team CRDL goes against Pyrrha, and it goes better than Canon, due to Cardin having more aura than in canon thanks to Argent. But she still wins by a landslide. "and now, you are dismissed for lunch and the student personal hour."

CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT TIIIIIMMMEEEEESKKKKIIIIIIIP

Argent groans as he watches team RWBY play remnant: the game. he gets up and begins scouring the library for books on...anything, really. A old, leatherbound book, a tome even, catches his eye, and his eyes widen as he reads the title imprinted on the spine. it is in the Ancient Language. 'The creatures behind the myths: and The enduring dead that possesses combined dictations?!' Argent pulls the book off the shelf, sits in a nearby chair, and reads, nearly transfixed, and he finds the one page about shades.

{[User's understanding of self increased. increase attunement by 100.]}

{[User's understanding of condition increased. increase Knowledge of shades to max]}

''A shade is formed when powerful spirits overtake a sorcerer, the most powerful being demons. this can be done unwillingly when spirits too powerful to be enslaved are summoned, or willingly via ritual. when the merging process is complete, the sorcerer's mind is lost to the spirits, forevermore. only 3 fates awate a shade, aside from death. slavery, where they are puppets to the spirits. partnership, where the shade and spirits work together. and lastly, mastery, where the Shade regains individuality, or never loses it, and masters the spirits, who willingly work with their 'lord''...i already know this!'

Argent sighs, at least he had gotten benefits from this at all. he puts the book back, only to spot another leatherbound tome, reading the title. 'the legendary demonic armaments?' He pulls it off the shelf, and opens it as he sits, and reads. the book details all the devil arms from the entire devil may cry series, and Argent facepalms, as he pulls out his Gacha EX token. '[System, spin for devil arms specifically, please]' Argent feels  his luck plummet temporarily, as the system popups appear

[Since the user asked so nicely, very well!] [spinning wheel...]

[Beowulf gained! lucky 7's activated! Luce and Ombre gained! lucky 7's activated! Yamato gained! Lucky 7's forced not to activate due to limit!

'holy shit! Thank god they only how up in the inventory, phew!'

Argent puts the books back, and opens his inventory.

{[Inventory:

Head- none

Neck- Perfect Amulet - double mp/de, ap, and boost regeneration.

Chest- Beacon layered suit jacker - resist weather.

Arms- White Fang arm sleeves - resist scrapes.

forearms- none

hands- White Fang Swordsman gloves. -15% damage taken when set is worn. cannot lose grip of weapons. +50% skill to all swordsman actions

Fingers- none

Waist- white Fang belt. -15% damage taken when set is worn. can summon items from inventory.

Legs- Beacon suit leggings. - +15% move speed.

forelegs- White Fang socks. -15% damage taken when set is worn. enhance blocks. shins cannot bruise but can break.