Chapter 1 - the agreement

I blink as I awaken, in a forest. What the fuck? wasn't I just talking to [Meta]? wait holup...a fucking popup?

{[Welcome to the System, Gamer!]}

"well, shit." I grab my head, as the memories come back to me.

-like 2 minutes ago-

"i'm all ears"

"I'm bored. you're entertaining. You want to live, I want entertainment. I'm going to send you to Remnant. And no, you won't get to choose jack shit."

"...well, okay then." 

It claps its...many winged hands, and a series of wheels appear. I see many different names on them, but i cannot make any out.

"the! wheels! of! rebirth! You spin these to see exactly what you get! first, you spin for a boon. then you spin for a gift. then a timeline. Then a bloodline. then a body. and at last, I spin for a detriment. because watching someone blaze through things can be cool, but its better for my entertainment for my toy- which is you- to have some struggles!"

I deadpan at  it, and sigh, spinning the first wheel. Damn eccentric angels...

I watch as the wheel spins, and finally it lands on 'The Gamer of Metatron'

"...Fuck. well, damn. Looks like ol' meta is gonna have to share his power...darn."

Ignoring its grumbling, I spin the wheel again, and it lands on...THE DEVIL SWORD SPARDAAAA?!

"Lucky cunt...TIMELINE SPIN!"

I sigh and spin, excitement bubbling up from within, and yell out loud when it lands on volume one, episode one. "Fuck yeah!"

I stare at Meta as it grins back...that grin makes my head hurt. I spin the next wheel, damn near chewing my lips as it spins...and lands on Nephalem (supernatural heaven and hell)...what the fuck is that- eh fuck it. i spin the last wheel, and hope for the best. my hopes nearly were realized as the wheel teetered on 'Rose', but tilted to 'Winchester'.

"FUCK"

"well I can assure you, you're gonna have a bad time. Also, you will be a bastard son of The guy. Lets spin again, to see the other half of the bloodline!"

I watch as the wheel  is spun again,  and I clench my fists, hoping for a miracle. it lands on 'Argent'...who the fuck is- "ah, a new name. well, boy, looks like you aren't that fucked- SYKE! you still gotta get a curse~" I watch as 3 new wheels are formed, sinister and black, emitting a black smog from them. I watch as they spins and spins, for minutes, before landing on Yandere Ruby's Soulmate, Faunus in kill-em-all competitively racist mistral, and rotted, fetid, cursed blood...wellllll shit.

"Welp. good luck idiot"

"wait, hold up, what is that Yandere Ruby shit?!"

"eh, it was a random suggestion from Zwei."

"...who? wait  Zw-"

"SHut the fuck up man. Metablast

-back to now-

"...this. is. bullshit. {system, show me my status}."

I hear a ding inside my head as the status page opens.

{[Status page]}

{-

{Name: Argent Winchester Argent

Level: 0

Exp: 0/10

{Gender: Male

{Race: Dov Faunus

{Hp: 100

{MP: 340

{AP: LOCKED (18000)

{SP: 100

{Con: 10

{End: 10

{Atn: 18

{Prc: 18

{Str: 6

{Dex: 6

{Int: 17

{Wis: 17

{Lck: -10

{Bloodline traits:

Winchester: +21 to strength and dexterity to start. + 1 to each stat per level. +2 to str and dex per level

Argent: + 10 to luck to start. + 10 to luck per level. Unlocks a special perk...

{perks:

Faunus in mistral: -60 to luck to start with. prevents level ups and exp gain while you are unaware of your true nature. Prevents use of any and all societal resources in  most of mistral. 99% chance of death in rural mistral towns, villages, and settlments.

Rotted Fettid Cursed blood: -10 to each stat except luck, intelligance, wisdom, and atn. -11 additional points to strength and dex. |grants insane health regeneration. grants insane stamina regeneration. |->Locked until level 20

Yandere Ruby's soulmate: -10% rep gain with any and all women. instant -200% reputation with yang xiao long. instant -100% reputation to anyone who finds out you are Ruby's soulmate, while she is under 18. whatever negative emotion Ruby feels, including pain, you feel 10 fold. Ruby will be obsessive over you. she will do anything to get your affection if she finds out about this perk. including becoming a Yandere if she feels you love someone else. User can use this perk to ease Ruby's pain and negative emotions, at a cost of feeling them 2 times worse.

-}

"...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!"

End of chapter

(A-N I swear to god The Yandere Ruby Soulmate curse was not only my friend's suggestion, i spun a spinner with 15 other options and this is one of the things it landed on i swear on god.)