Chapter 60

I woke up and saw Jamal wanted to talk about our duet so I quickly sneaked out of bed and took a shower and got dressed......

Before I left I gave Hakeem a kiss and walked out.I drove to Empire and walked to the studio and walked in."Hey mal"I said and gave him a hug."Hey Yn"He said."So you called me for the duet or what"I asked."Yeah so Maya came in talking trash and tried to steal your duet with me"He said."Whats up with that girl can't she just leave me alone damn"I said going off."But I didn't give it to her and you family I won't talk trash about you"He said."Aww Thank you so you coming tonight to the met"I asked."No I'm going to Kai in London"He said."Oh damn I thought we were gonna slay together"I said."Girl you know you gonna slay"He said."Purrr"I said and snapped my fingers.And in that moment I got a message from Hakeem asking where I was so I told him and he said he was on his way."Okay mal I will see you when you get back okay"I said and hugged him."Yeah okay"He said and I walked out.I was working on my stuff until I heard a knock and saw Hakeem."Hey bebe"He said and gave me a kiss."Hey babe"I said."Why you leave so early"He asked."Jamal called me because of our duet but your ex wife Maya tried to steal it but unfortunately it didn't work"I said giving a cheeky smile."Babe she ain't no damn ex wife but anyways we should go home early for this met gala"He said."Yeah okay"I said.We working and saw it was 3 so we had to get ready......I showered and got dressed but you will see in the video......
"Wow look at you"He said."Thank you bae so is Bella there yet"I asked."Yeah she with ma so let's go"He said and grabbed my hand."Okay let's go"I said and we drove to the met and walked in and they asked for solos so I did.....

You Tiana and that's what you wearing>
<Maya is Treasure>

I walked off and saw Hakeem give Bella to Cookie."Babe wait you okay"He asked pulling my hand."Yeah I'm okay just next time that bitch won't have someone to rescue her"I said and he laughed and kissed me and people were taking pictures so we posed and took pictures while kissing hugging and everything and off we went and enjoyed our night......
We climbed in the car."My feet are killing me"I said and took my heels off."Here lay them over me"He said."But you driving babe"I said."Its okay"He said and took my legs and putted it over him while he was driving and he was rubbing it and we finally arrived home I was about to walk until he carried me in bridal style which made me giggle."Can't let my queen walk in while her feet is killing her"He said."Wow my king"I said sarcastically.I went and took my dress off because it was heavy asf."Damn hell naw come here"He said leaning on the door frame."I need to shower"I said."Now lets go"He said."Babe I'm on my period though"I said."Girl that never stopped me before"He said which made me laugh........And there you have it stuff happend....

~Goodnight