Chapter 58

5 month later*

Andre and Terri we will find out in the story but mom slept with Damon which I know is false and dad has been gone

I woke up and saw a note next to my table from Hakeem saying I need to get ready and come to Empire.I took a shower and putted my robe on then I went and got the kids ready and Andre and Terri picked them up then I went and got dressed......

I drove to Starbucks and got me a drink and drove straight to Empire I got out and grabbed my drink and walked in as my hips are swinging

I drove to Starbucks and got me a drink and drove straight to Empire I got out and grabbed my drink and walked in as my hips are swinging.I walked and saw a staff member."Hey do you know where Hakeem is"I asked."Yeah he is in the board room"She said."Thanks"I said and walked in as I saw Hakeem with a man and women sitting there with files."Hey Keem"I said walking in confused."Hey baby come here"He said and walked to me and gave me a kiss."You smell and look good"He said."Thanks,So what's going on here"I asked."Sit down"He said as he pulled the chair out and sat down."So this is Matthew and Tasha"He said which I was still confused."Oh okay,Hey nice too meet you"I said giving them a handshake."The two best design planners in the world"He said and I looked at him."Wait are you serious"I said shocked."I thought since what happend our dream could come to life"He said which made me go upto him and kiss him."Thank you baby this is my dream"I said and hugged him.We sat down and talked but I noticed the guy kept looking at me so I kicked Hakeems leg which made him look at me and he immediately noticed it so I Google my eyes to the guy.Hakeem stood up and buttoned up my shirt which made me laugh."Umm so let's get one thing straight,number 1 make sure my wife gets whatever she wants number 2 everything needs to be perfect on our special day and number three"Hakeem said looking at the guy."Dont ever look at my wife because this will be the last day you see the daylight"He said which made me smile."Matter of fact you fired get out"He said."But sir"The guys said."Bruhh should I call security"Hakeem said."I will be on my way"He said and walked out."So I guess you will be doing this on your own and don't mess it up"Hakeem said and took my hand."Thank you"I said as we walked out and went to the studio."So you happy"He asked."Of course"I said and he went to sit down as I was working on my track."Oww my knee is cramping"He shouted out of nowhere.I ran to him."Baby what's wrong"I said scared and just like that he pulled me down to his lap laughing."What I need your attention it's like my boost"He said."Are you serious right now"I said looking serious but eventually laughed."I need boost"He said which I know what he meant."Do you"I said."Mhm"He said and I started standing up and wrapping my legs around his waist and we started making out and then that happend......After 20 mins and still making out I stood up and got dressed and made me a messy bun.....

After 20 mins and still making out I stood up and got dressed and made me a messy bun

We walked out and saw Jamal."Hey guys"He said looking at us."Hey bro"Hakeem said."Hey mal"I said."Wait why does your hair look like that"He asked looking at me weird."What you mean"I asked."You never come to work with a messy bun unless u having a rough day"He said."Well"Hakeem was about to say and I elbowed him in the stomach."Wait you two did not"He said and Hakeem smiled."And in the studio I have to work in"He said."Well unfortunately we explored the whole room but you won't get infected so you good"I said as Hakeem laughed and Jamal gave us a weird look."Dont make like you haven't done it in the studio before"Hakeem said and Jamals faced changed."Oh shit"I said and laughed."Bye bro"Hakeem said and wrapped his arm around me and I turned my neck."Bye mal see you"I said as we walked out laughing and smiling.We drove home and changed and cuddled,watched TV and madeout."Bae I'm gonna go shower"I said."Okay baby"Hakeem said standing up going to the other shower.We went and showered and got ready for bed.We layed and watched a series and slept cuddling.......

~Goodnight