Chapter 40

JUST KIDDING HEHEE ITS NOT THE END!!!!!!

*5 years later*

But before my life goes on let me tell you what happend.I woke up and I found out I was laying in a coma for 3 years and I finally woke up and the doctors told me my condition.But the bad part was I had amnesia for the past two years so I couldn't remember anything but me and myself,I had nobody but myself.Until this one night I slept and had my whole life replayed in my head.I woke up sweating and can't believe that I missed the last five years of having that.I was laying in bed until I realized why didn't any of them look for me while I was gone but i didn't think about it....Flew back to NYC......

[Present]
I woke up in my house and decided that I'm going to Empire because I actually have a singing career to continue.I took a shower and got dressed.

I took my black lambo and drove I parked infront of the building and climbed out

I took my black lambo and drove I parked infront of the building and climbed out.I took off my sunglasses and stared at the building for awhile and putted my glasses back on and walked in and all eyes were on me."Is there a meeting"I asked."Yes the Lyon family is having a meeting"Secretary lady said.As I look through the glass which was the meeting room and saw none other then the Lyon family but one was missing Hakeem Lyon.I walked and through the building you could hear the steps of my heels.I opened the door and there all the Lyons were staring."Why wasn't I invited to the meeting I am family after all"I said."Yn is that you"Cookie said."No a ghost boo"I said."OMG BABY"Cookie said running to me hugging."Cuppy"Andre said."Hey dre"I said."OMG you here"He said hugging me and spinning me around and finally putting me down."I missed you"Jamal said."I missed you too"I said hugging him."Hey sweetie"Lucious said hugging me."Hi pops"I said."Where,How,When tell us everything"Cookie said."I will but tell me where's Hakeem"I said smiling.And there was silence.Until I heard giggles from behind me and all the eyes were not on me but behind me.I turned around and there I saw Hakeem and Tiana holding hands.I took off my sunglasses."I see we got a new couple"I said and they immediately let go of each other."Y.....Yn"Hakeem said stuttering."In the flesh"I said."Moved on I see"I said looking at them both."How are you here I thought you....."Tiana said."What dead?guess not"I said."How are you here"He asked."The same way you are here"I said."Look yn about this it...."Hakeem was about to say."I don't care I need to go"I said and putted on my sunglasses and walked pass Hakeem so that he could smell my scent and my hair breezing.I walked into a studio and just sat there.I decided I had enough for the day and went home and showered and went straight to bed.