Chapter 57

I woke up and saw Hakeem was bathing the children."Wow you guys are bright and early"I said."Yeah we have to get ready for Dre's big day"He said.I went and took a shower and got out in my robe and saw Hakeem."So shall we leave now to the house"I said."Yeah let's go I will grab the kids"He said."Okay babe"I said and grabbed my bag and heels and walked out.We drove to the house and walked in and saw the family except Andre and Terri."Goodmorning everyone"I said and they greeted me back with a hug."Yn sweetie the makeup artists are in that room so you could go"Cookie said."Okay ma"I said and went and did my makeup.....

I walked out in my robe and was about to walk into the kitchen as I saw Hakeem sitting there and as I was about to walk in I saw Maya walking in

<Ignore him talking about wanting to take a p/rn star to the wedding and him saying see you there>

Just as she was about to walk away I walked in."Hey bebe do you wanna come help me put my dress on"I said smirking."Who you talking to girl"Maya said being cheeky."Oh I'm sorry I'm talking to my fiance"I said showing my ring."Your fiance no girl that chapters over"Maya said."You sure"I said and walked over to Hakeem and started making out with him as he wraps his arms around my waist."Do you need more confirmation or you okay"I said smiling as she cleaned her teeth and walked out."See you there"I shouted as she walked and I was about to walk away until he grabbed me."Wait Wait gimme more"He said."Hell naw you let her flirt with you while I was getting ready"I said."But you know that you the one for me"He said which made me blush and I walked away."You still need help with that dress"He said."Boi bye"I said and walked away and got dress...

I walked out and I saw Hakeem making his bow tie right

I walked out and I saw Hakeem making his bow tie right.When he heard my heels click walking towards him,he looked up and stared at me and I thought he didn't like it."I knew you wouldn't like it"I said turning around walking away until he grabbed my hand and pulled me in and kissed me out of the blue."You look phenomenal"He said."Thank you"I said and kissed him again."You two stop it we need to leave"Lucious said which made us laugh and stopped kissing and I started fixing his tie."What would I do without you"He said."I really don't know shall we leave guys"I said."Yeah let's go"Cookie said and Hakeem and I held each other's hands walking behind Cookie while Lucious waited for us to walk out as he closed the door.....

We all went and sat down as the wedding started but not quite.....

<Ignore the last part about Maya and Hakeem and the other girl>

We went home and got a call from Cookie saying Andre will be okay and everything will be alright.....
We got home and did what we did #iykyk.........

~Goodnight