Chapter 45

I woke up and went straight to the shower and went and got ready......

I went to Empire and I parked my car and then I saw Hakeem climb out his car

I went to Empire and I parked my car and then I saw Hakeem climb out his car."Hey bae"He said."Hi"I said and kissed him."So you ready for tonight"He asked."Born ready let's go"I said and we walked in and went our separate ways.I was working on songs with Eddie and then we were done and I was alone in the studio room and I heard I got a notification so I went and checked.I saw that it came from Devon....[I'm sorry can we please talk] I didn't even bother to reply.I was about to walk out until Hakeem walked in."Hey"He said kissing me."Hello"I said."So do you want me to pick you up later"He asked."No its okay"I said and sat on the counter."So when we gonna tell the others that we getting back together"He said."Are we back together though"I said."I mean yeah we haven't made it official yet"He said."So I will see you tonight then"I said and jumped of the counter and I was about to walk out until he grabbed my arm making me laugh."I missed you so much"He said."I missed you too"I said and we kissed which turned into a makeout.We were done so we walked out and went our separate ways I went home and decided to relax and watch some TV and then I took a shower and got ready......

We were done so we walked out and went our separate ways I went home and decided to relax and watch some TV and then I took a shower and got ready

I drove to Empire and saw Eddie."Hey Eddie"I said."Hey yn you ready"He said."Yeah I'm ready and I think me and Hakeem is getting better"I said."About that you can't see him anymore"He said."Why not"I said."Look if you want a career you can't be with him you understand"He said raising his voice at me."Okay I understand"I said."Now go get ready"He said and I went and was in shock.......
I was getting my makeup and hair done.....

<Yn is Tiana>

I walked offstage changed and went home and rethinked everything until I heard a knock and saw it was Devon."Oh hey come in"I said."So you did sleep with Hakeem"He said."And you slept with Tiana"I said and he was quiet."Look yn"He said and I stopped him."Stop Devon me and you won't work we were both trying to move on but it didn't work I think we better of as friends okay"I said."Yeah you right"He said and hugged me."Look you were a amazing boyfriend and I like you because of that so go show Tiana that you want her back"I said."Yeah your right Thank you"He said and hugged me again and gave me a kiss on the cheek.......
I was happy that Chapter closed but there's one that I kept thinking about......I ate and went to bed.......

~Goodnight