Chapter 29

I woke up and took a relaxing bath knowing that today was gonna be a long day for me.I got out and got dressed.

I drove and bought me a drink by Starbucks and drove to Empire

I drove and bought me a drink by Starbucks and drove to Empire.I finally arrived and got out.I saw Cookie and she got this surprised look on her face."Hey ma"I said."My baby you back early"She said hugging me."Yeah I'm back"I said."Thats great"She said."Yeah what has been going on over here"I asked her."Nothing much let's go into the boarding room"She said as I followed her into the room and saw Lucious sitting there."Hey pops"I said going to hug him."Hey yn"He said."So my next album I think.....wait what is this"I said picking up a magazine seeing Hakeem and Maya."About that"Cookie said."What they got fuckin married in Vegas"I said starting to shout."Calm down"She said."Where is Hakeem"I said."His in Studio 6"Lucious said.I started walking fast I'm pissed and emotional at the same time.

<You Tiana>

I went straight home and cried but I was angry also and started throwing stuff around like wtf why would he do that.
I looked into the mirror and thought I was a baddie I don't need a man I'm the best he ever had and ever will have.
I took a shower went straight to bed.....

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed.

I drove my Lambo and arrived at Empire.I got out and walked in like a badass.I saw Hakeem and he came to me."Hey you have time"He said."Im busy"I said walking away."Wait"He said grabbing my arm."Dont touch me"I said.I walked in to the studio and started recording.

<You Tiana>

"Can I talk to you for a second"Becky said."Yeah sure wassup"I said."Can I ask you a favor"She said."Yeah sure anything"I said."Could you perform tonight for my birthday party"She said."Yeah of course"I said."Thank you girl"She said."No problem see you tonight okay"I said."Yes see you tonight"She said.
I recorded some more songs went home ate and slept for 2 hours before getting ready to go.
I got there in 20 mins.
I walked in people took my pictures and I went straight to the bar."Can I get a cranberry vodka please"I said."Hey yn can we talk"Hakeem said."Why don't you go talk to your wife"I said."Babe it's not like that we hooked up in Vegas and the next thing led to another"He said."If it's not like that then why is she tagging herself as Mrs Lyon on your posts"I said."Baby you forgot this at the house"Maya said giving Hakeem his chain."Oh yn I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable"She said."Girl the only uncomfortable thing here is your wig"I said."For the sake of Bella I think we should get along because I'm gonna be apart of her live now"She said."Aww the only thing that I have to say to you Maya is You welcome because when I met Hakeem he could barely wipe himself or eat food that didn't come out of a box,so enjoy keeping that up and oh congratulations Mrs Lyon,Enjoy"I said leaving looking at Hakeem in the eyes.
I touched up my makeup before going up on stage.

I walked of stage and sat next to Becky."Girl you did that"She said."Thanks babes Lets have some fun"I said shouting.The whole night I felt eyes on me and when I looked it was Hakeem but I kept on enjoying my night.It was 2am and the party was still on everyone was dancing we were partying till the sun comes up.It was 6am we didn't know because you couldn't see outside we all went home and slept and decided not to go to work.