Chapter 15

I woke up and realized that it's court day so I woke Hakeem up because we needed to be early there.So we got out of bed and I got Bella ready and then I went to take a shower while Hakeem's watching her.I got out and had to put something formal on and Hakeem's wearing his black suit so I decided to wear a black dress.

I got out and had to put something formal on and Hakeem's wearing his black suit so I decided to wear a black dress

"

"Baby I'm ready"I said."Okay let's go"He shouted.We got in the car and drove to the Lyons Mansion because we all wanted to drive together.We got there and went inside."Hey guys"I said."Hey" they all said and came and we gave each other hugs."So you guys ready"Jamal said."We all ways ready for war let's go"Cookie said.We drove to the court and walked in like we some [Peaky Blinders].We walked in and saw Anika."Good luck"Angelo said."Yeah say it to yourself because you will be needing it"Lucious said.
They talked and then all of the sudden they called me to the stand I looked at Hakeem."Its okay babe you can do it"He said while I stood up and went and sat down.

<You Tiana>

I

walked out crying waiting for Hakeem to come out."Babe I'm so sorry I don't know why he was d...."I said wanting to hug him before he pushed me away .Why didn't you fight back instead of acting like a little punk instead I might loose Bella because of you and you were to weak to fight for her"He shouted."Hakeem it's not like that you know I love Bella"I said."Well clearly not enough"He said."You stressed out your mind right now but I deserve better so when you get your brain back and you start looking for me.....dont"I said walking away out the building I took a cab and went to the house grabbed my things and took my car and drove to my old house.I got there layed on my bed and started crying and finally fell asleep...

I'm gonna upload more because from tomorrow night I'm offline and will be back Tue or Wedn