Namjoon blinks , slowly bringing his hands to rest over Seokjin's back ,rubbing it gently "I got stuck into traffic,so I ran the rest of way"

"You ran"
Seokjin blows out a breath of disbelief He was overjoyed and beyond happy . Namjoon ran all the way here for him .

"I did.But that doesn't explain why you were crying "
When the Alpha frowns above him , Seokjin pulls away slightly to meet the worried gaze .

He steps away , flushing when he realises that he just hugged Namjoon.

His scent calmed him though,so Seokjin wasn't going to feel much embarassed about it right now .

"I wasn't"
Seokjin lies ,wiping his tears

Namjoon gives him a look that would force a criminal to admit his crimes

"Okay .I was ,a little"
Seokjin admits ,averting his gaze .He mutters "I thought you weren't coming"

The Alpha scoffs , accusation and mikt hurt clear in his voice "You thought I wasn't coming ? You were crying because of that?"

Seokjin felt the need to defend himself "Why won't I ? You said you will be here ,you weren't.What else was I supposed to think ?"

Namjoon shakes his head "I know I am late but - is there any other reason?"

He wanted to make sure Seokjin wasn't having a meltdown because of what lies ahead of them

"No.Just that"
Seokjin admits with a pout

"Oh dear god.You are going to be a death of me. Come here you idiot"
Namjoon pulls him into another hug , one that makes Seokjin's melt into his arms.

"Are you done now?"
Namjoon asks , kissing the crown of his head . Seokjin looks up with a frown "Done with what ?"

"Panicking and inhaling my scent like a thirsty man dying for water ?"

Seokjin hates the smug look Namjoon gives him and he huffs , pulling out of the warm embrace.

"Yes ,I am"
He says, looking away

"Then shall we head for the check-in?"
Namjoon teases ,tilting his head "Because that lady looks like she is ready to toss us out "

Seokjin snaps his head to the counter and screeches "We can't be late ! Come on,why are you standing like a statue now.We will miss our flight, Mr.Alpha"

"Mr.Alpha ?"
Namjoon raises an amused brow

"Stop staring you dipshit and move your freaking ass"
Seokjin grabs the handle of his luggage,hiking another over his shoulder and rushes to the counter

He swings around and yells , grabbing attention of few "Come on, boyfriend!"

Namjoon's face blooms with a dimpled smile and he nods , running to the Omega, dragging his own bag