Chapter 13

Kaililah's POV
He hugged me then kissed me.

"I'm picking you up. I'll see you later. I have to catch another red eye tonight."

"Noooo! You're leaving that soon?"

"I've got a show tomorrow night. I have to. Go before you're late. I love you. Try to have a good day. Tell Penny...vai a farti fottere. It's "go fuck yourself" in Italian."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yeah."

"You're so teaching me how to curse in Italian."

He chuckled.

"Baby you gotta go. I really don't want you to be late."

"Okay! Okay!"

I kissed him then hugged him. I started walking away.

"Byeeee! I love youuuuu!"

"I love you too!"

I turned around, smiled, and did a finger heart. He did one back. I turned back around and ran right into the building.

I quickly went to my locker then headed to my first class of the day. I hurried to a seat and sat down. Renee was sitting behind me again. Carly was at the table next to mine.

She stood up and walked up to me.

"Um...was that really Matthew Stallone?"

"Yeah. He heard what happened yesterday and caught a red eye. He wanted to check on me and he said he loves me for the first time."

"Wow. You're lucky. How do you know...he meant it?"

"I could see it in his eyes and the way that he says things that he's serious about. I did ask if he meant it though. I immediately said it back."

"So Penny was completely wrong? You're not a PR stunt?"

"No. Why would I be? He doesn't need any PR stunts .He's doing good on his own. Me? I'm not sure how, I feel. What I do know is...we're both happy."

"C-can I sit here?"

"Yeah! Sure!"

She grabbed her things then walked back over to my table. She sat down next to me.

Maybe...

We can be friends?

"Those rings...are they new?"

"Yeah. He got us matching rings. He didn't know which one to get so he got both."

"They're so pretty."

"Thank you!"

I found out why Penny did what she did. She wanted to be one of Mindy's little goons.

For my 18th birthday...

Matthew flew me out to his state. There was a show in his hometown. I walked away from the gate and started wandering around the airport.

"Hey! Pretty girl! I'm over here!"

I turned around. I saw Matthew and took off running  

"MATTYYY!!"

I jumped into his arms and he spun me around.