Chapter Nine: Tuna and gum

*TRIGGER WARNING OF THEMES OF ABUSE!*

Two days he hasn't visited you, maybe because he is still angry at you for what you did days ago. You feel an intense hunger for food, as your stomach has been growling for a while.

Rolling on the dirty floor, you look over at the doorway of the room praying that this bastard would just come into the room.

For some sick timing you hear the door make a loud Bang, noise as it is pushed open. Sitting up quickly you for a second think maybe it's someone that is here to save you, but then you see the hockey mask with red hair peeking out of it causing your hope to die down.

"Fancy seeing you're back Jason..." you say leaning against the wall behind you.

Jason turns to look at you to sign, "You don't sound too happy to see me, Y/N."

You then say, "Well you did kinda you know, kidnapped me, then left me here for days with no food, but hey I've finally been able to count all the cracks in the walls here."

With that, a bag was thrown next to you, and you looked at Jason first before opening it.

Jason then with his hands says, "It's something in there for you to eat now."

You give a pout face before saying, "And here I was about to make out with you for food..." before cautiously opening the bag to see inside of it.

Jason walks to you which causes you to again look up at him.

"You know you're quite tall right?" You said.

"Of course I know." Jason signs out before crouching down to you.

"How tall are you?" You then asked.

"6'5 feet tall." Jason signs out.

"Damn big guy, most girls like a tall guy such a shame you have good looks, and yet you're a killer." You say slowly moving your hand to Jason's mask.

But before you can touch it, Jason grabs onto your wrist asking you with his free hand, "What are you doing Y/N?"

Not sure what to say, you replied, "I am trying to see that face of yours..."

"Why?" Jason then moved his hands to with quickly.

"Jason, tell the truth, I much rather look at your face than that mask, as you are-" you stop to say turning your glaze at the floor.

Then you feel your face being pulled up to look right back at Jason again, as he is trying to say to you with his hands "I am what?"

Biting your lip at the bottom you then say "Handsome, sexy, attractive. What else do you like to hear?"

For a few painful silent seconds go by with Jason not doing something, before you move your face away from his hand. Before you can say something, Jason's hands move to his mask as he moves it to the side of his face.

"Y/N, I do you like tuna and crackers?" Jason then signs out looking at you.

You are unable to read what he is feeling with his facial expressions right now as he just looks stone cold, you are only able to say, "Sure, beggars can't be choosers." To which you like to add 'in a situation like this' at the end but bite your tongue in order not to offend Jason.

Jason ends up moving his face closer to you, to which your face almost touches. When you look at him, his eyes just look at your lips for a moment before he ends up pulling away again throwing something at you quickly.

Jason with his back turned from you signed out the words with one hand "One-second Y/N."

Confused you look at what he threw at you, which was a bottle of water, tuna, and crackers. With quick movements you take the can of tuna seal, rip it off, and take the already half-eaten package of crackers, eating both as if it's a fine course meal in a very savage way.  Make sense as you haven't eaten anything for a while.

Give or take about 20 minutes, Jason does indeed come back but with what looks like rope.

Unable to say something with your mouth as it's full of food you end up using sign language to speak to Jason by saying, "What's that for?"

Jason again now closer to you in the room signs out, "for you to not run away from me."

Now with a clearer mouth, you end up saying, "With a man your size? Running away would be hard."

"As much that is true Y/N this will make the process easier for me to try and not hurt you in obedience." Jason signs out to you, where you can see he looks as if he is going to roll his eyes.

You end up taking a drink of water to help push the food down and clear your throat. As a joke, you say, "A dominant man I take it you are, sexy."

Jason with his face looking at you with almost confusion signs out, "What part about it is sexy?"

With a smirk, you take this opportunity to just say, "Well you see some women like it when a man can be overwhelming with strength and personality. Meanless to say you have good looks and are stone cold, all things some women like."

Jason then signs out, "Here Y/N." Before placing a piece of gum into your mouth.

Before you can even thank Jason, you see he roughly pulls your face to his, as he then places his lips on touch of yours.

____________

Yes, it's a cliffhanger, sorry not sorry.