Chapter six: Mother's death

*WARNING FOR THEMES OF MURDER IN THIS CHAPTER!!!*

Stepping out of the car you are looking around, making sense as seeing you and Alice are still in the woods with a whole ass killer on the loose of course you are in cautious mode.

Pamela is waving at the both of you to come in, and Alice quickly comes close to your ear to say in a whisper "Y/N are you sure about this?"

You answer back saying "Seems like we need to steal the car key from her to leave."

"And leave her behind?" Alice asks in a gasping tone.

"You wanna stay here in the woods?"

"No, but-"

"I thought so." You say making your way to the cabin.

Your eyes look around, and the cabin looks as if nothing has been updated since the 50s.

"Come come," Pamela says waving you and Alice to come. As you make a gulp sound you come into the house.

A few minutes go by and you are now sitting on one of the many dining room table chairs, as Pamela leaves into another room with her purse. This means she took the keys.

"So what's the plan?" Alice asked.

"I am not sure, but give me a second." You say standing up now going off to look at the photos hung up.

You notice there are plenty of photos of Pamela, but none of Jason after maybe age 8.

"You see them?" You heard behind you, causing you to whip around in shock to see it's Pamela there smiling at you.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," you say trying to give a smile back.

"No need to be sorry Y/N, if anything I am sure Jason would be happy to see you again," Pamela says walking next to you.

"Speaking of which, is Jason here?" You say with a mixture of curiosity and maybe fear.

Pamela looked off to the side before saying "he will be back in a little bit"

"Wait he is out right now?" You asked now curious as to why Pamela the woman who is most protected of her son and who wouldn't even allow him from her view for more than one minute, is allowing Jason to be out on his own.

"Ah yes, he does hunting lately," Pamela says.

"At night?" You asked.

"Day, night, doesn't matter with that boy. As long he gets his kills he is fine." Pamela says now looking over at Alice.

You feel something is wrong with that statement, and when your eyes meet with Alice's you can see she also looks sick.

"Pamela, I should be going to town with Alic-"

"This soon, you haven't even seen Jason yet," Pamela says cutting you off.

"PAMELA!" You started to yell but quickly stopped covering your mouth, Pamela does look at you off when you yell. You do manage to say "Oh, I didn't mean to yell at you. I am just so scared After all, Alice witnessed someone killing our friends. I just need to find a safe place, and Alice here too."

"Oh why didn't you tell me, afterall I just need to tell Jason to not go after you and your friend here," Pamela says smiling hopeful.

"Pamela w-what do you mean that you can tell Jason to stop?" You asked with a clear sense of fear in your voice.

"You went into Jason's hunting spot, make sense he starts to hunt you and your friends there. But if learn it you Y/N I am sure he will not hurt you-" Pamela started to say but a spatter of blood covered your face a bit, followed by a loud sound of a bang hitting the wooden floor.

Alice is in your vision now holding a mental clothes iron, breathing heavily. You look down to see Pamela on the floor with a pool of blood forming from her head. You wipe the blood away from your face before quickly lowering to check on Pamela, and she isn't breathing.

"She is dead...." you say looking at Alice in shock.

"We need to leave Y/N," Alice says to you.

"Alice, do you know what the fuck you just did?" You say slowly standing up.

"Y/N didn't you hear what this crazy bitch was saying?" Alice says.

"Alice I don't know if you notice the picture, she has a son one of which is a serial killer, who hunts people for fun. Not to mention she was the only person in his life it seems like, and also we were the last to be seen with her by him. He is on his way back here, so when he sees her body, it meanless to say me and you are Royalty fuck." You say covering your mouth and thinking about the situation.

Alice now also understands the situation so she says "Should we burry the body the"

The sound of the door opening from the house entrance caused Alice to shut up. You and Alice quickly go into areas to hide, Alice under the table covered by a long cloth and you in the cabinet dresser. The squeaky sounds coming from the door, as it's being opened you slowly make your hands up to your mouth to cover the sounds of breathing.

You see from the crack of the dresser door, someone walking in but cannot tell what their features are yet. As the person comes into your crack you see it's the masked man, but he is still as if he looking at something.

Hearing the sound of the metal hitting the floor, you then see that the man has dropped to his knees. His hands are shaky as he slowly reaches Pamela's body, after he sees she is dead, he makes sounds of muffled cries.

That's when you hear footsteps coming from where Alice was just located, causing your eyes to look over to see she is running. The masked man stands up and then quickly chases Alice down.

After waiting for a few minutes, without hearing any noises, you slowly opened the cabinet dresser door. As you step out from it you make sure to see if he is in the area still. You are guessing not so quickly but as quietly as you can make your way out of the room. But as you stand outside, you see something that causes you to go still.

"Alice...." you only managed to say as you were looking at Alice's head placed onto a log in front of the cabin.

But before you can run away, or think of something else, you feel something hit the back of your head hard causing your vision to go black, and then pass out.