Chapter One: Something Is Off

When the car stops, it's at the old now overgrown grassy patch where all the cars use to park in the past for the staff and parents that came and went for the kids that use to come here. Everything seems so unreal as you use to come here as a kid yourself to that poor excuse of a 'fun getaway' so your parents have the excuse to get rid of you for the summer for them to do what you like. The only bright fun you can remember on this trip was meeting that one boy who you grew close to.

"Earth to Y/N" You heard pulling you back to reality where now you noticed it was Marice trying to get your attention.

"Ahhh sorry Marice, I just was thinking about something," you say now stepping onto the grass and taking in the scenery where you can remember in short come how you and other kids ran inside the camp.

"Y/N" you heard behind you, causing you to turn and see Bill throwing a bag towards your way, where you try to at first catch it but ended up missing it as it fell right next to you.

You turn to look at Bill with a 'Are you kidding me face' before again turning and touching down to reach the bag that is now clearly dirty on the outside as you pick it up where you have said "Bill are you kidding me?"

"Sorry about that Y/N" Bill says running off to the main entrance of the camp.

Dragging yourself behind the others you start to regret the decision of ever coming on this trip.

After 4 hours go by and you are in a cabin with the other girls on the trip, which is Marice, Alice, and Brenda. You are only friends with Alice as both of you guys share a dorm room, the rest of the girls you either know through mutual friends or from other classes you taking. 

Placing your bedsheets after wiping down the dusty ass cot bed that was already in the cabin.

"Geez this place is Totally dirty," Marice says now dress up sexy.

"and the fuck you're going?" asked Brenda annoyed at Marice who is trying to leave while the rest of us is cleaning.

"I am going to meet up with Jack later, to do certain things," Marice says all smiles which means she going to fuck Jack.

You rolled your eyes before saying "Wasn't you laying on Ned during the car ride"

"and if I was, that's between me and Ned to worry about, so mind your business Y/N," Marice says while walking out the door.

This pissed off Brenda when more so she goes after Marice, where both you and Alice follow behind.

Brenda grabs Marice's Shoulder which caused Marice to turn to now face Brenda with a now equally pissed off face. Marice brushed off Brenda's hand before replying "Yes Brenda?"

"you promised to help clean with us this dirty ass Cabin," said Brenda pissed off.

"I did my side and the rest is up to you," Marice said where Brenda look as if she wanted to slap Marice's smug face right off. Alice jumps in and you was going to do the same but something in the distance moves at the corner of your eye, causing you to look in that direction. When you do you see what it looks like someone at least from the outline.

"Y/N, WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!!" You heard Alice say which causes you to look back at the girls who are now in each other faces pulling each other hair. Quickly you made your way to the fight and helped Alice pull off Brenda away from Marice who stumbles on the dirt floor.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Marice yells out but stops when Jack comes behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Jack... When did you get here?" Alice asked letting go of Brenda who pissed off walk into the empty Cabin by herself.

"looks like I missed something interesting" You heard to turn to see it was Ned and Steve walking toward us.

"Hey Steve," you said as he came close before quickly looking off to where that guy was, to see he is gone.

"Hey y'all," Steve said looking confused.

"What is it Steve," Alice asked

"yes spill it," you said noticing Steve's uncomfortable look.

"Well, you see, both Barry and Claudette were both supposed to be here before all of us and yet they still aren't here," Steve said and the group looked around at each other now confused.

"Maybe they got caught up with something else," Ned said pulling his hat a bit down.

"or maybe, LITTLE JASON GOT THEM!!!" Jack said yelling causing Marice to scream out playfully before kissing Marice's neck.

"come on guys that isn't funny," Alice says turning her back and making her way into the cabin.

"she's such a scary cat, come on Marice," Jack said pulling Marice along by the hand.

Steve signs before saying "I have no way of contacting them, and both Barry and Claudette hasn't called me on the phone lines"

"again Steve maybe they decided to ditch us for camping and went down to Flordia like they both had been saying," Ned said walking off to the supplies cabin with no care in the world.

"Well then let's for now figure out dinner Steve," You said with a bit of a nervous smile.

*currently Jack and Marice*

"Jack comes on-" Marice says sitting on Jack's lap slowly kissing Jack on his lips, rubbing her hips onto his lap.

Jack kisses back but feels as if something is wrong, as he pulled away.

"Something wrong?" Marice asked at Jack's reaction.

Jack without saying anything rather looks off in the crack of the door to see why it feels as if someone is watching them.

"Nothing, Sorry Marice" Jack says as he keeps on kissing Marice.

Jack getting pushed down by Marice, who is taking off her top to show her bare breast, her eyes see something moving back and forth on the ceiling. As Jack's eyes Focus he realized it's not a random item but rather a person, so out of fear he pushes Marice off to stand up.

"The Fuck Jack" Marice says now quickly standing up pissed at Jack.

Jack looks at the body holding his mouth in disgust, which causes Marice to look at what Jack is looking at and she Screams out in fear.

After the Scream Marice then asks Jack in fearful matter "IS THAT A DEAD BODY"

"it is," Jack says and as the body turns with the wind it's Barry hanging up on the ceiling showing signs of being gutted as his cause of death.

Marice runs out of the cabin and Jack follows along but he was Stop at the feeling of his throat being slit. Marice hearing Jack making weird noises behind her caused her to turn around and see that Jack is already on the floor twitching and bleeding out as her eyes trail up, she sees it was a strange man with a few run-down clothes and a hockey mask but it's what he has in his hand that caused Marice to run into the woods, away from the camp. It was his machete is why Marice started to run, but she quickly trips on the ground.

It's too quiet in the woods and Marice thinks she ran only for hours, as she is out of breath. She hears a crack in the distance causing her to turn and see it's nothing but when the other crack comes it caused her to look around for somewhere to hide. She is near the lake, with a walk board on top where the fisherman goes to fish, so with quick movement she goes into the water to hide under the boardwalk. As she is under there, she covers her mouth, as to stop the sounds coming out if especially the fact someone is walking on top of the boardwalk. Marice looks up and sees that strange man walking on top, holding that bloody Machete. The man walks away and after a few minutes goes by, Marice lets go of her breath but this proves to be a grave mistake as the strange man hasn't walked away rather he knew someone was hiding under the boardwalk as he saw them come under here.

He was sitting on the side of the wooden railing so as he jumped off the walk he quickly not being slow and all his force stabbed through Marice's skull, using the crack of the floorboard causing her to die instance. Pulling his weapon out the man looks at his weapon but sees the blood pooling up in the water of the lake, before leaving the boardwalk and making his way back to the camp.