"It's actually a place" The brunette responded "But I'll keep it a surprise."

It wasn't the first time she had sneaked out with Amy, they used to do it a lot during summer, when they became friends. They would always smoke joints together at some random place, like the forest or next to the gas station. But that time felt different. Amy had never turned up wanting to show Rachel something in such a mysterious way. Even less a location. And that mystery intrigued her.

Rachel realized they had reached the outskirts of town right before Amy parked her car again in an empty street next to the forest entry.

"So... the forest? That's it?" Rachel frowned with disappointment.

"No, dummy. But we have to continue on foot from this point forward." She explained, getting out of her car.

"Oh, God. How far is it?" Rachel complained, rolling her eyes lazily as she got out the car as well.

"Patience is a virtue, you know?" Amy laughed "Follow me."

Rachel walked behind Amy, almost dragging her feet. Her brunette friend insisted on hiding in the shadows of the night so that no other car could see them around the area. Rachel thought it was odd but decided not to question Amy's ideas since there was usually a good reason behind them.

They finally arrived to the mysterious place. A secluded house in the middle of nowhere. It was big. Specially the garden, which was full of trees and bushes. Rachel felt uneasy at the sight of it. It seemed like a regular family home, she could tell by the several kid toys displayed on the garden grass right at the end of the porch stairs. But it was the fact that they were in the outskirts of town, next to the forest. Not a good place for small children to be around.

"Awesome." said Rachel sarcastically "Beautiful house. Are you planning on buying it or something?"

"Very funny." Amy rolled her eyes with a smile "It's the Parker's home."

Rachel stopped in her tracks and gave Amy a weird look "What? That's some creepy ass stalker behavior."

"Shut up, Ray" Amy responded as she continued to walk, entering their lawn. Thankfully it was too dark for them to be seen "Don't tell me you weren't curious about where they live."

"Um... No?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"Whatever." Amy shrugged, like it wasn't a big deal.

The brunette started moving between the bushes and Rachel had no other choice but to follow her. The lights inside the house were on so they had to be careful and move in silence to not get caught while spying on them.

It felt as if Amy knew where she was going. As if she'd done it before.

As they approached the back of the house, music could be heard blasting from one of the rooms upstairs. Rachel recognized the song playing immediately. It was 'Master Of Puppets' by Metallica. Amy had introduced Rachel to that type of music and she loved it, but she couldn't listen to it regularly since her parents would freak out about it.

They hunkered down behind the bushes. When they finally got full view of the window the music was coming from, they saw Kai Parker roaming around his room, which was filled with posters. Shirtless. His silver necklaces dangled against his bare chest while he smoked a cigarette and shook his head to the rhythm of the song. He seemed to be putting some of his clothes away.

"I love men." Amy said quietly with a smirk "Shirtless men, specifically."

Rachel looked briefly at her friend but she couldn't get her eyes off Kai's back muscles. She hated the way she found him attractive, but tried to justify it in her head saying that she was just a teenage girl.