Ch. 6: Obito causes mass panic in Konohagakure

It has been some time since the TA first met and was officially formed. They have met every so often to keep each other updated and to spread news. It was how those in Konoha knew of the kage submit that was going to happen in Konoha, which explained why the children's parents were stressed. A, Killer B, Gaara, Yagura, Kisame, Yugito, Han, Roshi, Utakata and Deidara were coming. A, Killer B and Yugito were coming from Kumo, especially since A took over from the previous Raikage. Yagura was coming with Utakata, Kisame and Zabuza and Haku, who seemed to also come back in time as well, from Kiri. Han, Roshi, and Deidara were coming from Iwa, since they either wanted to go, or that mixed into being forced to go. Gaara was coming with his dad, siblings, and uncle to 'keep him in control' alongside Sasori and, which Gaara did not need to be controlled since Shukaku was not going to take Gaara over and Naruto strengthened Garaa's seal. Let's just say, the group will totally have a meet up with the jinjuriki and Fuu was pretty much abandoning Taki and joining either the sand, Kumo, or Konoha, she has yet to decide. With that, they were considering doing a TA meeting in Konoha, which Tsunade said that they will discuss later when the date is closer and more of them arrive. Though, she was totally going back to Konoha with Orochimaru to scare the shit out of everyone, and they were bringing Obito. They were going to use the dimension thing that Obito could do, but they were going to do it right in the middle of the meeting, as Naruto and their children watch.

'So I'm guessing we all are going?' Nagato asked, as he sat, sipping tea with Konan and Yahiko, who was revived by Nagato and Orochimaru. Many 'yes' sprung through the communication seal. It was not surprising since twenty-three out of the twenty-eight-time travelers were going. So the others were beginning their plans on coming, as those who were already coming, minus a few people, ironically began to meet up about a day away from Konoha. Gaara immediately left his Uncle and Dad and stood next to B, who had picked him up. In fact, most of the time travelers ended up following Gaara's example and joined together and started to talk with each other, laughing. Naruto, Sasuke, Iruka, and Shikamaru ended up convincing their parents to let them join in introducing the others to the village, as Gai just brought Lee alone with no questions asked. Kakashi and Jiraiya were also there for extra security. Those who were not time travelers were confused on how the group could talk with each other so easily. When the group that was traveling arrived, they were greeted with a group of people, consisting of Minato, Kushina, Kakashi, Iruka, Naruto, Gai, Lee, Shikaku, Shikamaru, Fugaku, Sasuke, Itachi, Jiraiya and a few Anbu. B set Gaara down, who ran and hugged Naruto, who was standing by Iruka. Naruto hugged back as Rasa, Gaara's uncle, and Naruto's family looked at the two, shocked. Afterall, neither of them thought Gaara would hug another person of his own will, let alone someone from another village.

"I'm confused, how is this even possible Yashamaru?" Rasa asked his wife's brother, who looked just as confused as Rasa was. Minato looked at the Kazekage in confusion and worry since Rasa himself looked quite nervous at his son's behavior. Gaara let Naruto as Fuu hugged him as well as the children all began to speak to one another.

"What do you mean, Rasa?" Minato asked, worry sketched into his voice since Rasa's son was hugging Naruto, who was his beloved son. Rasa looked at the Hokage nervously.

"I was already worried with one person holding Gaara, now two. Gaara has a sand defense that doesn't allow people to get close to him, so the fact that two managed to hold him," Rasa said nervously as Minato looked at his son and Gaara nervously. Gaara just glared at his father, scoffing at him.

"Excuse me, but my sand only protects me from threats. So unless I am being threatened, like with the assassins you send after me, those who have no ill intent can get close and hold me," Gaara scoffed as everyone looked at Rasa in disbelief, horror settling into some of them. Minato looked mad at Rasa, as he would never, ever send assassins after his son, no matter what.