Ch. 2: Who else time traveled?

It was nighttime and everyone was asleep, including the time travelers. However, they were all in Naruto's mindscape to talk to each other. If you are wondering how, with the communication seal, anyone who is on it and is personally allowed by a jinchuuriki, they can access that individual's mindscape. Though they didn't do it too often, especially after Naruto figured out a way to let the bijuu out for some time in the real world. So everyone was in Naruto's mindscape.

"This is disgusting, why the fuck is this your mindscape?" Sasuke questioned Naruto as he looked around at the sewer-like area.

"I don't know, it was always like this and I am not too sure how to change it. I'll ask Kurama once he awakes again from his nap, but until then, we will just have to deal," Naruto told them as he led them to where the fox was. Iruka was the most scared since he was not sure how close they were to the fox and he had personally never really come face to face with the fox. Once they arrived, they saw a sleeping Kurama with a collar that had a seal on it. There were somehow enough chairs for all of them to sit down on, in which each of them took a chair. "So now onto the main point, we could take a few hours to figure it out and we can always come back to figure it out."

"Let's deduce, since Iruka knows about the other timeline, there are most certainly others who know about it. Just we don't know who. Do any of you have any idea of who might have come back?" Shikamaru started off.

"I think we can cross most of our sensei's, I doubt they would remember, especially Asuma," Sasuke stated, pretty much crossing them off.

"Kakashi definitely does not remember. I tried to drop hints here and there, and it did not register to him, so he is definitely off the list for now," Iruka stated as they looked at him with questioning eyes. It was evident that they needed a few answers from him. "Before you ask, I got my memories a day or two after Naruto was born. So I'm saying it is possible for others to gain their memories later on, how much time, I just wouldn't know."

"Okay with that, I do believe the ones who most likely got their memories either now or very soon are the other jinchuuriki and their bijuu. We will just have to confirm that later with Kurama cause I can't enter the shared mindscape of everyone without him. There are also the summons, they might have their memories as well since the summon world is not in direct relation to our world. So the likelihood that our summons now is higher, but I doubt they would reverse summon us at the moment. And hopefully none of our enemies get it, specifically Zetsu or Kaguya," Naruto answered as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, I doubt there is much we could do. None of us have enough influence and we are too young to influence anything," Iruka stated, causing everyone to nod.

"Still doesn't mean we stop until we can guarantee our future safety," Lee exclaimed, determination in his voice and a fire in his eyes. Everyone smiled right as a bright light entered the area, indicating someone was joining who had the seal. Once the light faded, the five saw Tsunade standing there and a new chair appeared. Everyone's jaw dropped at her as she smiled.

"So, I'm guessing one of you is responsible for the fact we are in the past," Tsunade said sweetly as Naruto beamed and ran to hug her. She accepted it, hugging him back, glad to have a second chance to see him grow up.

"You bet. Kurama took Lee, Shika, Sasuke, and myself to the past due to us being the last survivors. We, more like I, figured out Iruka came to the past since he was watching me a day ago," Naruto exclaimed to the newcomer as the two sat down with the rest of the group.

"Good to know. Since I am outside the borders, I'll have an easier time figuring out who outside of Konoha is from that future too. What can you guys do ability wise?" Tsunade asked the group. They looked at her dumbfounded as if she said something stupid, in which she kinda did.