Prologue

Hello, this is a reboot of Stuck with Some Crazy Idols. I felt that the previous book needed a reboot and that my first work wasn't my best work. Overall, I want a clean slate to help me put my best foot forward and by rewriting it. I know some of you might have not expected this, but I promise it will be well worth the wait. 

 Hope you will enjoy this and see the improvement I been working on in the background. I do not own Holostars, Hololive,. I do not own any art, pictures, or music in this story; they belong to their respective creators and artists. Holostars and Hololive belong to Cover Corporation. I am just someone who writes and gets inspired for fun.

Inspired by Living with A Bunch of Myths from Leonard E, Claire on Fanfiction.net. I recommend checking it out. Hope you enjoy this fresh new start.

Disclaimer: I do not own Holostars, Hololive, . I do not own any art, pictures, or music in this story; they belong to their respective creators and artists. Holostars and Hololive belong to Cover Corporation. I am just someone who writes and gets inspired for fun.

"God when can this shift be over with". Thuds kept echoing throughout the dark alley behind the boring cafe As I lifted another one of the foul bags into the void of the smelly dumpster. It was just another draining day at my repetitive job. Maybe it is just the task of doing the same thing constantly in an endless pattern. My mind can't help wondering what could have been if maybe I had made better decisions. If only...

My thoughts kept floating around in my mind until I snapped to notice that the only thing left in my hand was nothing but air. It appears that my task was complete as there were no longer any bags left to be tossed.

Finally, I could get some form of relief with the possibility of going back to my lovely home. Quickly I swung wide the worn out back door to enter the familiar setting of the break room. As I rush into the bask in the room, warmth.

The dim light of the breakroom blinded my eyes causing me to shake off its effects. I managed to sit down and cozy up on the rusted chair as I leaned against the wall. Even if it is just for a few minutes, I could hopefully enjoy my little oasis.

But that wishful thinking as reality came crashing down. My eyes slowly opened to the light thumbs boots from my manager walking in. My mind slowly stirred awake as I stretched to appear like I was busy doing something productive. My manager appears to be very excited to speak to discuss something with me. His eyes seem to narrow toward me with a sense of urgency. Without wasting a breath, he went straight to the point.

"Hey, Kevin" He snapped, voice sharp and business-like. "I need you to stay a bit longer tonight to clean up the front of the cafe."

His words confused me since before I even stepped out to deal with the trash there still was my fellow coworker on shift.

"But what about Mike or Vanessa? Why do I have to stay back didn't they work in the front of the cafe around this time? I manage to voice out my objections toward the mere thought of staying any longer.

My manager didn't seem unphased by my words. "Mike had to step out for a family emergency and Vanessa said she wasn't feeling well. I need you to lock up the cafe and make it spotless for tomorrow."

I couldn't even manage a reply as the manager gave me a stern look signaling that there was no room to voice my opinion about having to stay back. I felt a pang of frustration and exhaustion wash over me as my manager's explanation sank in. It seemed like fate was conspiring against me, leaving me with no choice but to comply with his demands. Afterall he was my boss.

With a resigned sigh, I nodded reluctantly. "Alright, I'll take care of it," I muttered, trying to keep the bitterness and anger out of my voice. My manager gave me a curt nod of approval before briskly walking away, leaving me alone to grapple with my mounting fatigue and sense of injustice. As the door chimed, he left the building.