The reunion

~Evelyn's Pov~

Its my first day back in England and I am standing right in front of the Beta squad house and I step forward and knock on the door a few times before seeing everyone appear..... everyone but Niko appear.

Everyone-"WELCOME BACK EVELYN!" they all say rushing to hug me

Evelyn-"Hiiii guys wait where is Niko!"

Nella-" I knew you would ask that and he's in his room I think he is waiting for you!"

Evelyn-" Thank you so much!" I then rush to his room

I knock on Niko's door and I see a sleepy Niko walk out the room looking at me before opening his eyes wide open.

Niko-"EVELYN ITS YOUUUUU OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

I see the tired look he has on his face as I know he has been working all night and day on his youtube videos to upload.

Evelyn-"Niko you haven't been taking proper care of yourself have you."

Niko-"Sorry Evelyn it's just that you know I have to upload a lot but anyways come inside my room I don't want you to be standing here the whole time."

He then opens his door to let me in and as soon as I am inside he locks the door behind him before sitting down on his chair.

Niko-"You don't know how much I have been missing you it's so hard to explain in words."

Evelyn-"Hmmm is it?" I jokingly question him.

Niko-"Hey you know that I would miss you!"

After that me and Niko stayed up in his room talking about everything and how life has been going for us and stuff we usually would talk about. He seemed a lot more handsome than he did before. His eyes glistened as the sun rays were hitting his eyes. Even though we were not a couple I was soon praying for us to be one

(Side note- sorry for not uploading but since it was Niko's birthday yesterday I decided to make a chapter today to celebrate it but I want to say I am taking a temporary break on this story and I am going to make a new story about some other YouTube but yeah it's just that I am running out of ideas for this story and stuff and I barely nowadays get any reads at all so yeah guys I'm trying a little bit of every type of story genre. Sorry to you guys who love this book but I will try to brainstorm more ideas for this book.)

(I'm back in business baby and I'm also thinking about making an oneshot book for Niko.)