Apology

Evelyn's Pov:
~Months later~

It had been months since we had met up with Beta squad and they had invited us to their house for a little barbeque they were hosting for us in their garden and we just could not refuse this offer of theirs.

~The outfit~

We had then arrived at the house and saw Sharky opening the door for us

Sharky-" Hey girls come in!" He says in a happy tone

Evelyn-" Thanks so much for inviting us!"

We all then entered the house and saw the rest of the boys except from one person... it was Niko he was not there.

Rose-" Where is Niko?"

Chunkz-"Oh him and his "girlfriend" got into a fight and he's in his room.

We were all confused of why he air quoted the words girlfriend, wasn't he in a relationship with her.

Aj- " You shouldn't speak that openly about his relationship he might not like us telling others but I think you guys might be  an exception." Aj said thinking about it.

Kenny-" Enough talking about it lets get this barbeque started  also uh a few of our friends may join us if it is okay with you? It's just like some of our editors and cameramen we are close to also Filly and Harry Pinero might join us I think Nella and you may have met them as I heard you done a shoot with them for Foot asylum."

Evelyn-" Yeah it's fine with us about them joining and also yeah me and Nella did do a shoot with Filly and Harry for Foot asylum!"

Chunk-" Alright that's cool also uh I think Niko might join us for a little bit later on but if you guys want to eat inside that's cool with us or you can eat outside with us but lets just get the barbeque started for now!" Chunkz says as he is heading outside.

The barbeque had then started and the others decided to eat outside but I wasn't ready to get a flu so I stayed inside to eat my food. I heard shuffling coming from the top floor and felt like someone was staring at me but I did not mind it unless it was a random stranger.

~Niko's Pov~

I saw Evelyn eating and I couldn't stop staring at her as she looked very gorgeous and I felt like I had been very ignorant so I decided to message her from my room.

Niko- Hey Y/n can I ask you to do a favour???

~Evelyn's Pov~

A notification popped up on my phone and I clicked on it and saw it was Niko. What did he want from me?

Evelyn-Sure what do you need me to do? I messaged back to him

Niko- Could you bring me a plate of food upstairs I do not feel comfortable going outside?