The Prize

Evelyn's Pov:

Aj then spoke up.

Aj-" Okay so I think it is now time to give you guys the prize since you guys won the challenge but before that you have to put this blindfold on and so do you Niko."

The boys then gave us the blindfold to put on and they then led us to this room with the rest of the girls following on behind.

Sharky-"Okay so you can now take them off!"

We took the blindfold off and we saw two cute little cats staring back at us.

Niko-" OMG OMG WE WON A CAT YESSSSSS!!!"

I saw how excited he looked and the boys then gave us our new cats.

Lia and Kenny- " So what are you going to name them each?"

Evelyn-"I do not really know but when I think of a name I'll tell you guys."

Olivia-"Yeah I'm fine with that!"

I posted the photo of my new kitty on Instagram to show my fans the new addition to my life

Caption-Look at this cute kitty <3!! Any name suggestions(I was thinking of Ed Sheeran since its a ginger lol )??

Liked by:@Betasquad,@Nellz,@rosieposie,@Lialovesyou,@Oliviatheolive,@NDL and 9236 others

Comments-

@JudeBellingham-Yo Y/n thats a pretty cute kitty cat you should name it Jude Bellingham!

^@dearybeary - No way Jude as if it would be named after you.

@Betasquad- Thats what you get for winning the game!!

^@dearybeary - Aww tysm guys!!!!

@TrentArnold-Nahh it should be name Trent 🙌

^ @JudeBellingham- Fr or it should be named Jude.

^@dearbeary-It wont be named after any of you two.

^@TrentArnold- BORINGGGG!!!

^@JudeBellingham-FOR REAL!!!!! I AGREE WITH TRENT

View more comments–->

I got lots of suggestions of names but I kinda wanted it to be a good one however my childhood friends Jude and Trent insisted it to be one of their names and that's when I remembered that the others were waiting for me.

Chunkz-" Why don't we do truth or dare and film it?" he says as I enter the room

Rose- " Sure thing lets start now!"

The cameras were all set up and everyone had mostly chosen truth but then it was my turn.

Chunkz- " Okay Evelyn truth or dare?" he asks staring at me waiting for a response

Evelyn-"You know what I'll choose dare!"

Sharky-" Oooo I have a good one I dare you to wear a suit for the rest of the video!"

Evelyn-" That's not that bad I'll go wear it right now."

Olivia-"We will be waiting for you so be quick!"

Evelyn-"Okay I will be quick!"

I then go towards the bathroom where Chunkz told me it was and I had then start changing into my suit and styled my blonde wolfcut hair quickly and it kind of made me look like a male.

I then went into the room where we were filming and I saw everyone including Liza there staring at me.

Kenny-" It is not fair you look better in a suit than us like you are so lucky!"

Rose- " You give off lesbian vibes!"

Sharky-" For real but not in a rude way!"

After some time the video had ended and we all decided to go to a restaurant and then the boys dared me to wear my suit to the restaurant.

Sharky-"You should wear that to the restaurant I dare you!"

Evelyn- "Okay fine!"

We had all went to the restaurant and we had met many fans but then a weird interaction had happened.

Random fangirl-" I know this seems weird but I find you kind of handsome!" she said to me

Evelyn- "Oh uh I am actually a female so uh I'm sorry but I have to turn down that offer."

Random fangirl-"Oh its okay!" she had then left us and everyone was looking at me

Sharky-" Nahhhh she really thought that you were a male!"

Niko- " Who would've not thought that"

Niko's Pov-

Niko- " Hey guys I have something to inform you about, me and Liza have taken a little break from each other for now."

Chunkz-" Wait why?"

Niko- " She was like you know kind of distant from me and had lied a lot to my face..."

Evelyn Pov-

I had noticed how Niko was feeling sad so we had all decided to cheer him up but something was off about him. He kept on putting his hand near mine and sat as near as he could to me. I did not want it to be awkward between us but I felt weird for the first time. It was something I could have never ever felt before. Was I falling in love with him?

A few months go by and my group have not really been in contact with Beta squad we are both quite busy in working and producing videos. Though we have been talking and messaging a lot.

I was just in my room laying in my bed when all of a sudden a message pops up on my phone.

*Niko has messaged you*

Niko- Hey I just wanted to see if you were available to go out???

Sure where should me meet?

Niko- I will pick you up in a few hours so just dress fancy if its okay with you?

Sure thing! Cya later on byeeeee!