The friendship date

Evelyn pov-
(Btw third pic is the dress your are wearing and second and first are for like makeup and hair)

Evelyn pov- (Btw third pic is the dress your are wearing and second and first are for like makeup and hair)

I then had gotten a message from Niko
Niko:
Niko-I am here come out whenever you are ready!

yeah I'm coming out rn :)

Niko- alright I'm in the black car outside

I then closed the door to my house and walked towards the car he said he was to be in and as I entered the car I saw his shocked face.

Evelyn-"is everything okay?" I say

Niko-"yeah yeah you just look really pretty!"

Evelyn-" thanks you look not to bad yourself!"

Niko's pov:
I was trying to hide the fact that I was blushing but I couldn't deny that she looked really pretty in the dress and it definitely looked good on her.
I then drove her to the restaurant that  I planned on confessing my love to her at.

Evelyn-" Why are we here?" she said confused

Niko-"Just wait and see!!"

Evelyn's Pov-

We pulled up at this restaurant and Niko opened the car door for me and led me inside this nice restaurant and  led me to this table with a bouquet on it.

Niko-"These are for you! I heard that roses and tulips were your favourite!"

He handed me the flowers which were very pretty and smelled beautiful.

Evelyn-" Aww thanks these smell wonderful!

Niko-" It's my pleasure!"

The waiter then came and asked us what we would like and then had brought our foods out after some time and then Niko had spoke up

Niko- " So how are the other girls doing?"

Evelyn- "You know they are fine and are doing great what about the boys?!"

Niko-" Yeah they are doing okay but you know the house seems quiet without you girls, you girls should probably come over again!"

Evelyn-"Sure it is a lot quiet at our house too anyways was there any specific reason you brang me here?"

Niko's pov:
Should I tell her that I love her and confess my feelings to her or should I just stay quiet? You know what I can do this I can confess my feelings to her.