parents?

“y/n!”
you had just finished class and groan audibly at the man child running towards you.
“don't be mad- well you're always mad but i need your help”

“help with wha-” he had dragged you by your wrist and ran towards his car shoving you inside.
“what's this about?!”

“you see… remember megumi?” he starts the car and sped off to who knows where.
“who?”
“toji’s kid”
toji. riko amanai’s killer. gojo satoru's killer. almost. how could you forget him? you could feel chills running up and down your body at just the thought of him.

“what about him?” you ask after some silence.
“actually i took him in” he chuckled
“what?!”
“him and his step sister”

“okay?? i have so many questions but i'll go with how is that relevant to where we're going right now?”
he glanced at you and gripped a little tighter at the steering wheel.

“megumi got in trouble. the school called for his parents and since explaining his whole family history takes a lot of work, we'll be filling in that spot today.”

what the fuck.

noticing how he left you speechless he continues “this is easier than explaining, trust me. i’ll do anything you want after this”

“anything?”
“anything except something that involves murder, taking off your talisman and definitely not you going away somewhere. you're stuck with me.”
you sigh in defeat.

“why couldn't you have gone alone? say you're a single father or something.”
“definitely thought of that but i don't want people to think he got in trouble because one parent isn't available in his life.”

he pulled into the garage of the school and you both made your way into the principal's office.
“i know nothing about the kid.”
“grumpy one but he's kind at heart.” he smiled as he knocked on the door.

“so megumi beat up not one, not two but ten boys at school today. the most serious injury is one boy with a broken rib who ended up in the hospital” the principal, an old man explained through furrowed brows.

“and did you ask why he did it?” gojo said, his gaze never leaving the man.
“self defence. oldest excuse in the book.”
“hm how do you know thats an excuse?” satoru tilted his head. you could tell he was annoyed.

“the victims’ statement matched up saying he was a bully and that he started the fight. that's ten statements against one” the principal crossed his arms arrogantly.

“hm. i don't know about you but to me, mr principal, a lie spoken enough times doesn't make it the truth” satoru leaned back on his chair.

“are you suggesting that the victims are lying?” the old man raised his brows accusingly.

“all im saying is that i know my kid and he would never do something like bullying other people or using violence for fun.” satoru shrugged.

just then a teacher came in with another student.
“excuse me mr principal but the situation has cleared up. the group of boys were bullying this student and megumi only stood up for him.”

satoru smiled cheekily at which the principal grunted in annoyance.
“but violence is never the answer” the old man insisted.

“did you not hear your own teacher mr principal? she said that the boys were bullying another student. now i don't think you're so naive as to think bullying would only be calling names if the situation escalated this far. no?” you had decided to speak up, fed up of the old man trying to pin the blame on megumi even though the truth was as clear as day.

the principal scowled further “now i can see why megumi turned out this way” he eyed you and satoru in a very menacing way which pissed you off.

“turned out this way? what way? helping people and being honest? as opposed to you trying to pin the blame on someone with no fault?” you hear satoru laugh which he half tried to disguise as a cough.

“listen here miss-”
“no you listen here old man. i don't want my kid to be anywhere near people like you. you can keep trying to deceive others with your fake courtesy but not me. we're done here.” you stood up and motioned to satoru “lets go.”

walking outside, you saw a dark spiky haired boy which you assumed was megumi waiting for you both.
“gee kid, looks like you're gonna have to transfer” satoru patted his back and the kid stared back at him emotionless.

you wince a bit because you got carried away and megumi would probably have to transfer because of you and your stubbornness. you caused another trouble for him and you haven't even met yet, well, until now at least.

“im transferring anyway aren't i?” megumi's voice shook you out of your thoughts as you looked at them in surprise.

“yup. gumi’s transferring to jujutsu tech soon” satoru chuckled “if i didn't know better id think you know the future y/n.”

“so when i said you're transferring…”
“no problem with it!” satoru chimed in “lets go for snacks im craving something sweet!”
“you always are” megumi deadpanned.

so there you sat in a cafe with satoru and megumi. you awkwardly took a sip of your coffee, judging satoru who took a big bite of his donut with extra cream.

“so you're also teaching at jjk high?” megumi asked.
“ah yes, yes i am.”
“can i ask which grade you are?”
“grade 1”
“weak ass” satoru interjected as you shoot him a glare.

“so. megumi. you're about to become a sorcerer too?”
he nods and the silence continues. after a while megumi decided to break it.

“uhm. can i ask what your cursed technique is?”
“light manipulation.”
“you can manipulate light?” this was the first time you saw an expression besides his stoic one.

you smile. “yes. i can conjure up light. it can burn or cut people… curses.” you corrected.
“that's … very cool.”
“why thankyou”

“can you control the rays of the sun?”
“not to that extent, id get burnt too.” you laugh as megumi nodded in thought.

“ooh ooh tell him about your lightspeed” satoru nudged as you elbow him back.
“lightspeed?”
“yeah i can travel at the speed of light. but it always wears out my body so i try to avoid it as much as possible.”

“isn't it the same as teleporting?”
“not quite. when you teleport you don't actually travel the distance but with lightspeed, you do.”
megumi listened intently at your explanation.

upon leaving the cafe, megumi bombarded you with questions regarding your technique which you gladly answered.

“i’d love to see your technique”
you glance at the talisman still hugging your wrist.
“and i’d love to show you one day”
“one day” his expression softened.

“lets go guys. daddy's tired” satoru budged in between the two of you hugging you both on each of his arms.

megumi and you both waste no time in elbowing satoru's ribs as he pulled back and winced in pain.
“whatever happened to your infinity?”
“ey what kind of father would that make me if i had it on around my family?” he grinned.

“family my ass” you grumble as you got into his car, megumi following suit.
“hey come on! we're such a cute family! megumi got his grumpy attitude from his mom by the way” the white haired man called.

you roll your eyes and sat in the passenger's seat as satoru came and sat in the driver's seat. glancing at the mirror to see megumi sitting in the back, you couldn't help but feel warmth spreading your body.

𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃

no but megumi and y/n are so wholesome im crying