Douma smiled and waved at the little demon.

"Of course, whichever year you think I'll like! Oh, do drop an eyeball or two!" Douma flashed his fangs before making his way to his personal suite that overlooked the auction room. It was a renovated tea house, his suite had a full view of the crowd and the stage would have entertainment before they began.

He gets served his wine and he pops an eyeball in his mouth and chews.

The benefits of being an Upper Moon is the free range he had over everyone. No matter how high the bid went, if he got interested in the female on stage, he would snatch her right up. Now there's been a few times when he has tossed a female or two from the stage cause they weren't up to his standards upon closer inspection.

Those screams had been fun to listen to as they were torn to shreds. The utter chaos of the hungry demons trying to take a bite was a thrill.

Perhaps he would do it tonight.

The males were up first and Douma lean heavy on his fist. Males were always cheap and most fought before getting here. Killed in the process of trying to escape. Marechi, found in males more often than not, would be sent to the local Kizuki once found, usually as a prize or had some other use. If he recalls correctly, Akaza had one that is a punching bag of his.

Speaking of Akaza, maybe he should get a male tonight and gift it to him. Assuming there is a good one but from the looks of it no.

Douma sips his wine and the tangy taste lingers on his tongue before he figures it out. It was an older man's blood that had been mixed in. He places his glass down and watched the auction switch over to the female selection.

They would range from all forms, panic crying mess or cationic state as they are about to get sold to who will most likely end their life.

Nothing special at first. Douma was getting bored and almost thought he would need to go to the next city, where Akaza rules.

But then she came on stage.

The demon felt something. Mostly in his pants but his heart thundered at the woman that seem to shiver at the stares she was getting from the ravenous demons in the crowd.

Luckily she had caught his attention.

Blue hair that had been pulled back to show off her clear neck, green eyes that darted every which way, trying to find an exit.

There would be only one way she was leaving and that was with him.

"Starting bid-" The woman freezes as she looks up at rainbow eyes that get closer as Douma leans in, gently tilting her head up more to look even closer. He had leapt from his seat to the stage in less than a second after making his final decision.

His eyes twinkle as his smile stretched to show his fangs.

"DOUMA-DONO!" The host backs up, not wanting to offend his superior. Douma however didn't care about that, only focusing on the human he now had in reach.

She was gorgeous, a literal gem.

A one of a kind.

"My dear, you are beautiful," Douma stated the truth and he can hear her heart thunder.

"Something beautiful can't be left with you lot-" Douma looks behind him, his eyes glowing and demons shrink away from his gaze. He dared them to try anything. "-Now can it?"

The woman shivered, his hand not having left her skin yet trailed to her hair and twirled it between his fingers.

"Let's get out of here my dear."

Before the woman could say anything, he had already taken them away from the auction.

Normally Douma would have let the new additions settle a few days before he became familiar with them but-

"Ah, ah, Ah~"

He was eager to know his newest one.

They had made it back to his estate and his futon was now only for them.

Her hands were gripping his hair as his tongue tasted her walls and she was divine. From how she was blushing and how tight his tongue was clench on, she was probably untouched.

Good.

Douma pushed forward more and she became undone. He slows his movements, taking long strokes, licking his way out before kissing her core.

He crawl his way up, caging her between his forearms, and brushed her hair away. Her eyes were beginning to water and her scent was changing. Changing to a scent of fear and he can't have that.

He kisses her forehead.

"No need to be afraid of me. I am Douma. Can I know your name, my dear?" He wipes her tears and she shifts away from him slightly. It takes a minute before she speaks.

"Kotoha."

She was an angel and he was the devil that'll claim her.

Douma chuckles before kissing her brow.

"Kotoha, my Kotoha." Douma declares and for some reason, he doesn't want that statement to ever change.

Kotoha peeks nervously at him and swallows.

"Please..." She closes her eyes and Douma tilts her head.

"Yes my dear, what do you want?" He will fulfill her wish, only if she would look at him with no fear in her heart. He watches her make eye contact, those eyes still watery.

"Please, be gentle." Douma rumbles in his chest before he kisses her. He'll swallow all her fears if he needed to. He licks her lips and she hesitately lets him in. He slowly enters, tongues going into a dance that he dominates but let's her explore. He pulls back and knocks foreheads with her.

"Of course."

He enters her and she curls under his chin. He shushes her, not moving and to allow her to get used to him. His heart clench as he hears her breathing and tears still come in streams.

But he didn't break her and he won't.

He doesn't want this enchantment or her to leave him.

Kotoha looks up at him after a bit. She nods and Douma kisses her, his movements slow. He tests the waters on where to hit inside of her and soon he finds his rhythm when she moans against his lips.

Soon he speeds up and he is rewarded with her sweet voice as she throws her head back.

"Douma!"

Yes, he never wants this to end.

He would claim her two more times before curling up for the next day or so. Taking her a few more times between meals and enjoying her company.

She would slowly speak with him before he asked her to sing to him.

Her enchantment on him got renewed and he soon claimed her once again against his futon.

Yes, he will not let this end.

He wouldn't let his songbird leave.

DID I NOT WARN THOSE WHO STUMBLE UPON THIS?!?
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Thoughts?