Finale: creating more vocation spheres

After two hours of looking for an outfit to complete the green mage vocation sphere, Samuel gives up the search and decided to make the outfit by using his powers that he got from the warring triad. He raised his hands as smoke envelops them, then he closed his eyes to picture what the green mage would wear. Then the smoke enveloping his hands shoots at the corner of the room, forming into a shape. When he opens his eyes, the smoke clears off and reveals a pile of green colored clothing that is neatly folded. The pile consists of a green beret with a feather, an orange short sleeved shirt, orange pants, green jacket, and green boots with pointed ends. He was surprised upon seeing it, so he took out the incomplete green mage vocation sphere and placed it in front of the clothing pile. The vocation sphere suddenly glowed as the clothing pile sucked into it, causing the gem that was mounted to turn from a clear quartz to a deep green emerald. Even the metal half that serves as the base started to form decorations, such decorations includes images of clovers carved into the metal and spiked metal wiring resembled briars.

"There we go, the green mage vocation has been completed!" He said as he grinned cheerfully.

Without a moment to delay, he went back to the remnants of the magitek laboratory so he can present Bernard the green mage vocation sphere. He found bernard already working on one vocation sphere, seeing that the mage completed over four of the others.

"Bernard, I would like to tell you that the green mage vocation sphere is now completed!" He said while presenting the completed vocation sphere.

"Ah, good. I'm glad you made your first vocation sphere, sir" said Bernard.

"What are those four vocation spheres?" He asked.

"Those are already completed, as each job class within them are from each member of the disaster council. One is the black mage (you already knew that), second is the dancer from the twins, third is the illusionist that is also from the twins, and fourth is the warrior from Tsubaki" explained Bernard.

"So, what are we going to do with these vocation spheres?" He asked.

"We are going to distribute them by opening shop, and sell them at a reasonable price. That way, people can fend off monsters with job classes and we can fill our coffers to fund whatever projects we can think of" replied Bernard, as he smiled beneath his breathing apparatus.

"Not a bad idea. Since we're the only ones who knows how to make these, anyone outside of this group will have a hard time copying us" he said with a smirk.

The two laughed, before getting to work on making more vocation spheres. Bernard made few inactive vocation spheres, and Samuel uses them to copy some of the magic from himself (keep in mind that he is now the only source of magic) as well as storing the corresponding outfits in order to complete each of the vocation spheres. It took until midnight to fill two crates, and Samuel felt really exhausted after this. After a short meal back in the tower, he's ready for bed.

The next morning

Samuel woke up yawning, before getting off his bed. He got dressed and left his bedroom, eager to sell the vocation spheres that he and Bernard had made yesterday evening. At the first floor, he saw Cherry and Tsubaki loading the airship with the two crates containing vocation spheres outside of the tower. It seems Bernard had told them about his collaboration yesterday evening, and they were astounded. He exits the tower to meet with them, wanting to board the airship.

"Oh? Good morning Samuel, how are you this morning?" Asked Cherry.

"I'm fine" samuel replied.

"We already know about your collaboration with gramps, because he told us about it" said Tsubaki.

"I figured, since the vocation spheres is his pet project and based it off of the lost knowledge from long ago. At least, back when people can make and use items that bestow job classes" said Samuel.

"Well... now it is possible for us to sell these so that people can fight monsters, just like back during the great war from long ago" said Cherry with a smile.

"Yeah, we even used our abilities and magic for the vocation spheres to copy. At first I wasn't sure about what gramps was offering, but then I gave in and used the vocation sphere to copy my abilities and outfit to make the warrior job class" replied Tsubaki, feeling embarrassed.

"At any case, shall we board the airship and make our way towards Albrook?" Questioned Samuel.

"I don't know, it seems that people aren't trustworthy when they see us. Not after you broke the seal on magic, which birthed numerous monsters both benevolent and malicious" answered Cherry, feeling nervous.

"I don't mind, at least now I'm the only source of magic in this world. I could sponsor these vocation spheres, not to mention treat the civilians with kindness and respect" said Samuel, with a smile.

He can see the uneasiness from Cherry, but Tsubaki grinned with confidence about going to the port city of Albrook. Without any moment of hesitation, the trio boarded the airship. Then it lifted off the ground and soared towards its destination, flying southward.

"Say, I almost forgot. Wasn't Gunther coming with us?" Asked Tsubaki.

"Actually, he's busy helping Mila with hanging decorations. Not only that, you already know how he is in public" answered Samuel.

"Ah, since he's wearing only a waist cloth and isn't allowed to go in public looking like that" said Cherry, blushing.

"That reminds me, while I was working with Bernard on making these vocation spheres. I just happened to make the green mage vocation sphere and this other secret vocation sphere I kept in my room" said Samuel.

"What job class does it contain?" Asked Tsubaki.

"Long story short, I used one inactive vocation sphere on Gunther to copy his abilities. Needless to say, I have made the birthday suit job class" he answered, trying not to laugh.

"What!? That's insane!" Yelled Cherry.

Tsubaki burst out laughing, finding this hilarious.

As the trio continued talking, the airship passes by the mountainside to the horizon where the sun is rising. The view was rather breathtaking as the rising sun gives the trees and grass a slight golden tint.

The end