Balian is indeed not in urgent need of investigative talents. After all, Mammon can do most of the intelligence tracking work. However, an illusionist is still an illusionist after all, and those who practice physical skills like Liu Daogui are the "evils among illusionists". "After all, it's still the only one. With Mamon's small body, he wants to take a break when he works continuously for a long time. It's not impossible if he really sends a boy who can replace this kind of work.

Scuvaro looked back and thought so.

After returning, he was thrown into the garbage of the subordinates who were doing chores. Compared to Vongola's headquarters, the subordinates in the assassination force were also more aggressive and murderous, and they were at odds with each other. The level of the Mafia is also bloodier than that of the normal mafia, but if you compare it with the Balian Guardians, the level of danger can only be regarded as a mere entry-level.

Only if this kid can survive in Balian's subordinate troops can the Balian guardians consider taking this kid on a mission together - otherwise, if this kid is killed by a guardian as soon as he is sent here, wouldn't he? Do you want to pay a favor to the vaulting horse?

The specific arrangements for this oil bottle were quickly figured out, and there would be no resistance to its implementation. Although XANXUS is the leader of the assassination team, he is basically a hands-off shopkeeper. Scuvaro needs to deal with Balian's absolute secrets. Most of the official work is just to send an unimportant brat in for a few days. If this kind of trivial matter was reported to XANXUS specifically, the grumpy assassin leader might turn him away if he gets annoyed, so It would be more appropriate for him to handle it himself.

With this idea in mind, Scuvarro directly threw my wife Zenitsu to the armed forces affiliated with the assassination force. After that, he dealt with other affairs of the assassination force non-stop, and soon decided that this was actually not a good thing for him. The guy who was so important was forgotten.

It wasn't until that night that Scuvarro noticed the golden-haired kid again in another way that was completely beyond his expectation.

Among the Balian Assassination Forces, the most dangerous position is recognized not to be that of a group of guardians who are a little mentally abnormal and whose strength is so terrifying that the mafia is frightened, but it is also not that the loss rate is extremely high. Many times, Subordinate armed forces appear as hapless cannon fodder.

It is another kind of occupation that the general public is particularly familiar with, which makes people confused just by mentioning it, and they can't help but ask, "Is this really true?"

--chef.

The chefs who cook for ordinary armed members naturally don't care. Ordinary members will tolerate the food if it tastes good or not. After all, the biggest thing in the world is eating. At most, they will be aroused by a certain emotion because the food is too unpalatable. The team members were blocked in a small dark room and beaten up, and they could still cut vegetables in the kitchen with bruises and bruises the next day. At least there was no threat to their lives.

But the chef who cooks for the top brass of the assassination force is a "high-risk occupation" in a completely different sense.

The other guardians were fine. As long as they figured out everyone's preferences, they were pretty easy to talk about when it came to food. Only XANXUS, the supreme leader of the Balian assassination force and the adopted son of the ninth generation, was interested in the entrance. The food is extremely picky, and the taste, temperature, texture, smell and appearance of the ingredients are indispensable. Even the Michelin chefs would wave their hands and call out "too harsh". If something is slightly unsatisfactory, the chef of the day will be in bad luck.