008

"But who would've paid for them? Her parents?" Mari asked the group from curiosity.

"I think they got divorced recently. It could've been guilt money." Van said as she and Ryleigh had discussed this before.

"Well that just creapy." Mari said earning a laugh from Lottie and ry.

"Well honey, your mum and I are splitting up, but don't worry, 'cause your tits are gonna look amazing." The palmer said in a man's voice and gesturing to her own boobs as she said the last part.

"She does have nice boobs though you've got to admit." Ryleigh said with most of the people agreeing.

"Hey, you should ask her where she got the boob enlargement you obviously need one." Van told Ryleigh which caused Ryleigh to hit the girl beside hers arm and a few girls to laugh.

"Hey, at least mine aren't fake." The Martin announced to the group.

"Are there even any there?" Van asked going to grab Ryleigh's boobs but was quickly stopped as Ryleigh had hit her hand away. "Yes, there is. You just can't se e them because I always where baggy T-shirts."

"Okay, guys, guys, focus." Jackie said catching everyone's attention, as ry looked Jackie's way she noticed Javi and taissa had joined the group upstairs, Javi had been between his brother and Nat and taissa had been in a chair a bit away from the group.

"Next question." Jackie said hoping someone would speak up again.

Misty rose her hand causing Jackie to call on her befor Misty chuckled then spoke up. "Dear sports, I need to know the truth. Does the person I like like me back?"

"Aww." Jackie let out at the question looking over at Shaun for the answer.

Ryleigh had seen van clearly smiling at someone liking over to see it was the gingers girlfriend.

"Oh, okay." Van said as she realised the knife had went to yes. "I feel sorry for coach Ben, he doesn't deserve this." Ry whispered to the girl next to her as she had to hold back a laugh at Ryleigh's comment.

"Yes Misty." Mari said as a few whistled for her cheering her on in support.

"Okay, next question." Jackie said as she wanted more entertainment as javi rose Jackie let out a hum as to say he could ask it.

"Are we all going to die out here?" The boy questioned making everyone's smile drop being up the subject and the room went completely silent to the point that you could hear a pin drop.

The knife had started moving once again, but this time it wasn't giving a yes or no.

"Okay, an eight? What's that supposed to mean?" Van asked the group but mainly towards Shauna.

"It's not an eight. It's an infinity." Mari told van who had a quick come back " yeah, okay, Aristotle."

Lottie had let out a huge scream causing everyone to flinch back including Ryleigh as the window blew open in one swoosh blowing out all the candles.

Ryleigh rushed to close the window she didn't even know could open as the group sat in panic trying to find match which was Jackie's command.

"Lottie, it's okay. It's okay." Ryleigh told the girl as she got down to her level.

"Guys, something really wrong with her." Van told the rest of the group who kept their distance.

"I- I don't think she-" akilah studded but Lottie spoke up.

"It wants.. it wants." The Matthews repeated. "Misty, what do we do?" Van asked her as they all didn't know what to do.

"It want!" Lottie shouted digging her nails into Ryleigh's arm, leaving a mark as ry took lotties hand away from her arm.