Chapter eighteen „ Not nice !"

After breakfast, Daniel and Leon decided to do their shopping for the next week. In the apartment it was the rule that everyone fulfilled their duties and didn't let themselves go. I also wanted to do something but didn't really have an idea. "Do you want to come shopping with me?" Leon asked me when he saw me standing there a little impatient and unsure. I nodded.
So the three of us went shopping. We bought drinks and food in a nearby supermarket and finally bought fruit and vegetables at the market. After about an hour we went back to the apartment and Mike decided to move the share into his own apartment.
I was just putting away what we had bought in the fridge with Leon when the doorbell rang. "Are you expecting someone else?" I asked him, but Leon just shook his head. "No, but I'm just opening the door."

When I opened the door I was confronted by two police officers. "Good morning," one of the police officers greeted me. Like his colleague, he wore a yellow vest and a yellow hat. I remembered the episode I always saw on TV. Maybe they were actors, I thought. After a short time it turned out that they were not actors but real police officers. "El Watson and Emma Carlson live here?" "What's that about?" asked Leon. "Unfortunately we can't tell them that. It's about a theft. Do you have any idea where the two of them live?" asked the police officer, who was a little shorter than his colleague. At first I wanted to say "Yes!" but Leon's look told me that he had an idea. "Unfortunately no," he replied and lied like printed. " Are you sure? We have received information that they are all invited to come to court on Monday. You have been summoned." "Yes and?" asked Leon. "That doesn't mean we know them because of that." One of the two police officers nodded and replied, "Well, okay. If so. We will see. If you know something or think of something, you can get in touch. You can contact us at Revier 51." I nodded and watched as the police officers went back down the stairwell.
After the police officers closed the wooden door downstairs and went across the street, Leon grabbed the cell phone that was lying on the table. I watched as he called Mike. He told him that the police were there looking for the two girls. Mike wasn't exactly happy about it but just said that it would probably be a while before something happened.

"But honestly, you have to tell your mother that you were there back then too," said Mike and took a sip of cola. "No, that's a stupid idea. "What do you think will happen to Matt?" Daniel asked, coming back from the kitchen with a glass of water. " Yes No idea. But you have to tell her Matt," Mike said to me. I nodded silently. I told my mother soon enough. But not today.

In the evening I went to a shisha bar for the first time with Mike and the rest of the people who showed up during the rest of the day. It occurred to me that my life wasn't really exciting, because this Friday was the first day I went out . The bar wasn't far from our apartment and was called - Lokis -. I thought the name was very well chosen and appropriate.
We entered the bar shortly after 9 p.m. and found that other people had exactly the same idea. Daniel said that it would be better to leave earlier because the bar would always be extremely crowded after 10 p.m. "Table for 5 people." Mike called out to a bartender who was walking around the darkened room and stopped when he saw us. I looked around the room and tried to orient myself. When I still lived in Cologne, I never went to a bar in the evening because it was always too loud for me and I didn't like such crowds.
The bar consisted of a large room that was about the size of our apartment. So about 60 square meters. There were two shelves on the wall on which there were already several bottles, vodka, rum and whiskey. A man in his mid-30s stood behind the bar and served people who wanted to order something from him.
After a short time we were shown a place and we sat down. Daniel, Mike, Leon and Charlie were there. I ordered a Coke because I hadn't eaten anything decent all day. First I wanted to eat something normal and then I would start drinking, I thought. Although I hadn't ordered anything, a little later a glass with a blue liquid was put in front of me. "What is that?" I asked the group. Mike, who had also received a glass, replied: "It's a cocktail, don't you know something like that?" Yes, I knew a cocktail. But they didn't know that I never went to a bar in Cologne. "It tastes good," Leon added and drank the shot in one go. Daniel and Charlie also followed suit. I started and sipped the glass and the drink.
I took a small sip of the cocktail. "And what is he like?" Mike asked me and looked at me. I had to think about what I wanted to say. "Yes, that's good," I answered him.