The Really, Really Big Sister

The next day, the blonde-haired Tiffany, wearing her usual outfit of purple pants and purple shirt (both adorned with flame patterns on the edges) and of course those thick dark purple sandals of hers, wiped the sweat off her forehead. It didn't surprise even her that she ended up standing up from the chair to jam to her beat, and naturally, as much as she moved around, she worked up a sweat. She took the headphones off her ears and let them hang behind her neck.

 She took the headphones off her ears and let them hang behind her neck

"Whew... nothing like hearing the soothing rock tones of my girl. Still, I am thirsty after all that" Tiffany walked away from the living room and into the kitchen. She opened up the fridge and pulled out her favorite diet drink. Without knowing the trap that lay in store for her, Tiffany tilted the already opened can of the diet soda towards her mouth and gulped it down. She kinda cringed at first, feeling something a bit "strange" with the flavor.

"Mmmm... did this soda get too cold? Whatever. I'll just blame it on Lucas" Tiffany closed the refrigerator door. As she did so, a boy behind where the open door was startled the teenage girl.

"Waaaah! Don't sneak up on me like that, you little pipsqueak!" Tiffany shouted.

"Well maybe don't leave the fridge door open as long as you did. You know Mom hates that!" Lucas said.

"Hellooooo! Could you please talk louder, little pipsqueak? I don't hear you..." Tiffany joked, playfully bonking her little brother on the head. Lucas just rolled his eyes, brushing it off to the typical behavior of his older sister.

"Tiffany, remember that you promised to take me to the pizza shop arcade today. My friends will be waiting for me" Lucas reminded the teenager her big sister responsibilities.

"Yeah yeah, I got it. Ugh.....why do little kids take so long to grow up?" Tiffany sighed nonchalantly. Tiffany disliked going out to 'low class' places and taking care of her little brother. She'd rather spend her day pampering herself up and being worshiped like a goddess to anyone who walked near her. The girl raised the can of soda to her lips.

"Mmmm... tasty. Oh.....OOOOOOHHHHH..." Tiffany let out a deep moan. Clutching her stomach, her blue eyes wide opened, she dropped the empty can and stared at Lucas, as if something out of the ordinary was happening.