'You managed to escape from Lila?' Max asked Adrien and Juleka. 

'Yeah, what are you guys talking about?' Juleka asked. 

'Lila and her suspicious request of finding dirt on Lizzie,' Max answered. 

'Look out, Alix is coming,' Adrien said as Alix entered the classroom. Alix was still on Lila's side, so they'd have to keep their cards hidden from her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Max requested for an emergency meeting, should we meet him after school?' Lizzie asked Marinette and Chloe. 

'Yeah, it'd be fine,' Marinette answered. 

'Can we go?' Marcus asked. 

'Sure, why not?' Chloe accepted as their classes continued. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette was walking along the hall to her Fashion Designing class. As she opened the door, she noticed Lila already inside, something on her mind. Marinette didn't pay much attention, thinking it was just Lila scheming some other lie, oh how wrong she was. Instead, Lila was contemplating how to blackmail Lizzie to reveal that Marinette is Ladybug. 

Marinette sat at her usual seat near the front while Lila was sitting two rows behind Marinette. Lila silently glared at Marinette and Marinette could feel it, but she decided to ignore it. 

'Hello Marinette, be prepared,' Lila told Marinette as they were leaving with a smile. 

Marinette thought that it's about more lies because that's all that Lila can do. So, she ignored it, leaving the pot boiling for a bit too long. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What's the issue with Lila?' Lizzie asked Max as Lizzie, Marcus, Marinette and Chloe sat in a cafe. Damian was back at the Wayne Manor for something he had to do and Jon couldn't go.  

'She wants dirt on you, most likely to blackmail you, specifically you,' Max explained as he drank his drink. 

'Me? What could she have on me? Why me? Why not Marinette?' Lizzie asked, confused at the target of Lila's blackmail. 

'I asked her and she came up with a lie, whatever the reason, it's a secret, the question is, what to give her?' Max asked, needing an answer. 

'Make up a lie that can be proven false just in case she actually uses the blackmail, but what?' Marinette suggested as they started brainstorming some ideas. 

'Maybe something that could ruin my career?' Lizzie suggested. 

'Like you stole the lyrics from someone?' Chloe added as the others nodded. 

'But it's not good enough, it needs to be blackmail worthy...' Marinette said. 

'I have an idea...' Marcus said, unsure of whether he should say it or not. 

'What?' Lizzie asked, hesitating to hear the answer because of Marcus' uncertainty. 

'Hit-and-run, there's this case of a hit-and-run where the police already found the culprit has already been arrested, but we can photoshop a picture of my car instead of the previous one, if she leaks it, we can say it was photoshopped,' Marcus explained as he pulled up an article of the hit-and-run. 

'But I don't even have a driving license, let alone a car, she won't believe it,' Lizzie replied. 

'Which is what is so scandalous about it, let's say you stole my car and drove, drunk, it'd be the worst thing ever if it was true,' Marcus added. 

'I can photoshop it and send it to her,' Max said as he took his laptop out to find the pictures. 

'Oh, I'm gonna send a picture, it's me in the driver's seat of Marcus' car cause he went to buy a few drinks and he said I should sit there to lock the door easier,' Lizzie said as she sent a pic to Max. 

'Anything else that could help prove the hit-and-run case?' Max asked as he downloaded the files on his computer. 

'I think that's all that I have,' Lizzie answered as she scrolled through her photos. 

'Okay, using the hit-and-run security camera photos and you sitting in the driver's seat photos, plus photoshop, I think I can create it,' Max replied as he started downloading the files. 

'Can we help?' Marinette asked, wanting to be useful. 

'Yeah, I'll send you guys some photos where the background needs to have a night background,' Max said as he sent some pictures to the others. They all went home and helped to create this hit-and-run scenario. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What could Lila need to blackmail me for? I should record our conversation, as evidence against her,' Lizzie said as she finished the last picture. 

'Yeah, but it probably won't be too bad, right? I mean, what can she get her hands on?' Marinette asked, she was scared about what Lila might've uncovered. 

'Let's hope it's not much, also, did you hear? Gabriel Agreste is coming to Gotham,' Chloe said, changing the topic. 

'Why? Does he have work here or is he visiting Adrien?' Marinette asked. 

'He doesn't seem like he would visit Adrien, and there aren't any Agreste fashion shows here,' Chloe answered. 

'Wait... Could he have seen my face? When the mask broke?' Lizzie said, the sudden realization hitting her in the head. 

'If he does, then he must know it's you, could he have linked us inside, that's why he came here?' Chloe added. The case was unwrapping itself for the three girls. 

'We have to act fast, what if he kills you?' Marinette asked Lizzie with a scared look flashing in her eyes. 

'I think I can fight against him, I'm scared that he wants to get the answer of who Ladybug and Midnight are.' Lizzie started thinking about a plan of action. 

'Why don't we rest for today, let's just think more tomorrow, after your meeting with Lila,' Marinette suggested as they decided to go to bed since it was getting late. 

Though, the thoughts of their future invaded their sleep, giving them fruitful nightmares that might hold some truth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is shorter than my usual chapters, but I don't wanna fill it up with useless things. Plus, I'm a bit tired from writing long chapters. Thank you for supporting and reading up until now!!! 

Also a big thanks to Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint for getting rid of my Writer's Block. Thank you to the readers, I hope you guys have a great day/night/evening/morning/dawn/twilight/sunset/sunrise.