Wayne Enterprise

'Sleeping on the bed in our room is way better than sleeping on the floor,' Lizzie said while putting her spoon into her mouth to eat the cereal offered by the hotel's restaurant. 

'Well it's not my fault you come from an alternate universe,' Marinette said through bites. 

'This is delicious,' Chloe commented on her bacon and eggs. 

'I'm going now,' Marinette said while dumping her plate in the used-plate bin. 

'Wait, I'm almost done,' Lizzie said while chugging the milk, 'done!' Lizzie announced. 

'Let's go,' Chloe said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim just woke up on his desk and picked up his coffee mug and filled it to the brim with coffee, chugging it down and refilled it. What time was it? The suns just risen... or set. Tim needed to digest his coffee, but a moment later he was refreshed, not awake, he never was, but refreshed. He walked out and saw 3 girls, they were... wearing costumes? Are they fangirls or something like that? 

'Excuse me, what are you doing here?' Tim asked. 

Marinette who was dressed in a cat woman themed outfit looked up from her phone and answered, 'We're waiting for our class from Paris to arrive for a tour of Wayne Enterprises.' 

'Then what's with those outfits?' Tim questioned.

'It's costumes,' Lizzie replied, her theme was Mera, (A/N) I don't know many DC superheroes, so I'll just go with the ones I know for Lizzie, the ideas for Marinette and Chloe are from Look What You Made Me Do. 

'Also, why are you here, you said your class from Paris, the competition winners, right? Why are you here so early, the tour doesn't start until... later,' Tim questioned, he probably should have asked this before the costumes, but his brain was not functioning. 

'Well, there's this girl in our class, Lila, she hates us, so we planned ahead, we thought she would ask the bus to leave early, so she can "accidentally" leave us behind, so if we came earlier, that wouldn't happen,' Chloe said, her outfit theme was Harley Quinn. 

'Do you want to get coffee? I know a place, we could talk since there's still time,' Tim said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before they knew it, Lizzie, Chloe and Marinette were chatting with Tim and Tim's brother, Dick Grayson. They just chatted to pass the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What do you mean you can't let us start the tour first,' Mme. Bustier demanded. 

'The tour is scheduled to start in 30 minutes, that was part of the schedule,' the girl working at the front desk answered for the 20th time. 

Mme. Bustier and the rest of the class were forced to sit in the waiting lobby for 30 minutes because Lila decided to pull whatever this is, worst of all, it won't even work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe soon arrived. 

'Are they seriously trying to impress Bruce Wayne with those ridiculous outfits? Pathetic,' Lila thought, keeping her laugh in her, hiding behind her hand. 

'Where were the three of you? Why didn't you alert us?' Mme. Bustier asked. 

'We were hanging around Gotham, plus if you ask Leslie, the girl that worked at the front desk, she would've gave you the note that we wrote,' Marinette pointed out, Mme. Bustier is hopeless.