Training

Lizzie's P.O.V

'Students, from today onwards, we will be focusing on self-defense and English for the Gotham trip,' Mme. Bustier announced to the class who were very excited at the news. Is this even Ok? I mean, changing classes for a class trip that will last 1 month, don't we still need to study other subjects? Although, we don't really study considering the many lies and interruptions of Lie-la. 

The fighting training will be easy, English too, learned it all back in my universe. 

No one's P.O.V

'So, I managed to get permission to use the courtyard for fighting training,' Mme. Bustier announced to the class who were very excited, 'Please pick a partner to fight.' 

Marinette asked Lila, and she accept thinking if she didn't, she'll look weaker than Marinette. Chloe and Alya wanted to fight each other. 

'Mme. Bustier, I want to fight Adrien Agreste,' Lizzie said. 

'Are you sure? I mean he's a boy and he probably learned how to fight,' Mme. Bustier showed slight concern, Lizzie nodded, 'so, Adrien do you want to fight Lizzie?' 

'Umm, I guess,' Adrien looked like he was backed into a corner, I am going to finally beat the living shit out of him and I won't get in trouble. 

Lila's P.O.V

Why does Lizzie want to fight Adrien? Is it because she wants to touch him while pretending she is throwing punches? (A/N) I puked while writing that. I really hate her, but now I can beat Marinette and cause her to suffer for trying to expose my lies. 

No one's P.O.V (A/N) I am not really good when writing fight scenes, so bear with me. 

The students walked with their partners down to the courtyard, a small area was marked where they can fight. 

(A/N) I'm not gonna write about the other partners' fight scenes, so small time skip.

Now it was Lizzie and Adrien's turn, everyone apart from Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe thought Adrien would win. Let's just say Lizzie wasn't big, but Lizzie was swift and fast. Her small size can cause her to fit through anywhere, that is how she can win, plus her special move is an instant win if she does it. 

Lizzie's hair was tied into a high ponytail, she changed during the fights into a black exercise shirt with purple accents and some long leggings with combat boots. 

Adrien went first to deal the punch, but Lizzie dodged swiftly, surprising some of the class. Adrien tried punching Lizzie in the gut, but she grabbed his fist and punched his gut very hard with the other hand. The look on the class was priceless and Chloe took a picture of it. 

They continued like this, Adrien trying to punch Lizzie with all his might, but Lizzie just gracefully dodged it, until Adrien was tired and Lizzie kept on punching him till he was laying on the floor, hurt. Mme. Bustier announced that Lizzie was the winner of this fight while Lizzie took out a handkerchief to wipe her hand which had the stupidity virus, hopefully it doesn't affect her. 

Next was Chloe and Alya. Chloe's not as swift as Lizzie, but her brute strength is stronger than 20 grown-up men, clearly an exaggeration. Her hair was tied into a high bun and wore a yellow t-shirt with long black autumn-tights and some black combat boots with yellow designs. 

Alya did not like Chloe and wanted to beat her to a pulp. She decided to punch first, but Chloe's hand got to her fist first and she was crushing her hand, not using all her strength. Chloe punched Alya in the gut and sent her across the marked area. Alya did not want to give up easily, but she had to, she was very hurt. 

'Chloe, that was a foul,' Mme. Bustier stated. 

"Why is that? I punched her in the gut, the rules state not to punch in the face, which is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous already,' Chloe said while staring down Mme. Bustier, 'is it because of your favoritism?'  

"N-n-no," Mme. Bustier stuttered, feeling the pressure of Chloe's stare, 'Chloe wins!' Mme. Bustier declared to the class. 

'What? That is not fair!' Alya shouted at Mme. Bustier. 

'Can we move on to my round now?' Marinette said, her hair tied into two buns, like when she was Multimouse. She was wearing a pink u-neck T-shirt and some long red leggings with blood-red combat boots, telling you she was out for blood. 

Marinette's specialty was pressure points, she can cause your body to numb for 1 day if she hits the correct pressure points. (A/N) Kinda like Yor from Spy X Family. She was ready for this. She walked into the fighting ring on one corner while Lila entered from the opposite corner. 

Lila's P.O.V

I have got this fight in the bag, I have been training with Adrien, I mean Lizzie may be able to stop him, but no way in hell can Marinette stop him.

No one's P.O.V

The blowhorn blew and the fight started. Lila moved in for the first punch, but Marinette dodged and instead pressed one of her pressure points. Lila's left arm became numb and unable to move, this caused Marinette to have more opportunities to press her pressure points. The right arm became numb, and Lila started screaming profanities, so Marinette numbed her mouth and soon enough Lila's whole body became numb and unable to move. The fight was declared over. 

'WHAT WAS THAT?' Alya spat at Marinette. 

'First, that was disgusting,' Marinette said while Lizzie handed her the handkerchief to wipe her face, 'second, that was pressure points and correct me if I'm wrong, but Mme. Bustier never said we can't use pressure points,' Marinette deadpanned at the ombre-haired "reporter". 

'I declare Marinette the winner,' Mme. Bustier declared to the class, who were still stunned at Chloe, Lizzie and Marinette's easy win. 

Lizzie threw the handkerchief away, too many germs. The rest of the week passed, anyone who dared challenge the three of them in a fight will lose and be defeated in a short time if they really want you dead and are using their full power, and a longer time if they want to take it easy on you. 

When learning English, Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie are top of the class. Lizzie having previously learned it for alternate-universes, though that part remained a secret. Marinette who needed to learn it for commissions and Chloe who needed to learn it if she wanted to take over the hotel in the future. 

Even Lila who previously has to learn English couldn't match their skill. The only thing she is good at is lying. Lila tried lying, but Chloe, Marinette and Lila expose her lies while she hides behind the lying disease.  

(A/N) Next chapter will be them going to Gotham, so stay tuned. Bye! Also, Happy New Years, hope you have a wonderful year.